• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Lead: Starting Out with Pampered Chef - Wish Me Luck!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and purchase a starter kit. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn money, set your own schedule, and receive discounts and incentives. The cost to start a business varies, and ongoing training and support are provided through online resources, in-person events, and a dedicated upline mentor.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I just had a lead assigned to me! I'm so excited. It's for someone interested in getting started with PC. Wish me luck! :D

Congrat's. Let us know what happens.

congrats! I just sent out two emails today to ppl who 'might' be interested.*fingers crossed*

See, Crystal, things aren't ALL bad...!!

So sorry for the shingles, NOT FUN, I'm sure!

carol

Congratulations on your new lead! That's so exciting! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can tell you that you are in for an amazing journey. The products are top-notch and the support from the company is incredible. You are going to love helping this person get started with Pampered Chef and showing them all the amazing things they can do with our products. Good luck and have fun! :)

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. We also provide cooking and entertaining tips, recipes, and inspiration to help you create delicious meals and make entertaining easier.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online with a current consultant's personal website or contact a consultant directly. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to start your business, such as products, catalogs, and business supplies. You will also receive training and support from your upline and the company.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn money by selling our products and hosting parties. You also have the ability to set your own schedule and work from home. In addition, you can earn free products and incentives, as well as receive discounts on products for your personal use.

4. How much does it cost to start a Pampered Chef business?

The cost to start a Pampered Chef business varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $99 to $259 and include products, catalogs, and business supplies. There are also ongoing fees for your personal website and monthly subscriptions for training and support.

5. What kind of training and support does Pampered Chef offer for new consultants?

Pampered Chef provides comprehensive training and support for new consultants to help them succeed in their business. This includes online training, webinars, and in-person training events. You will also have a dedicated upline mentor to help guide you and answer any questions you may have. In addition, the company offers ongoing support through its consultant community and customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefsteph07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Shae424
  • Niki Kate