1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales New laptop and P3

1. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

Anyone have a netbook... mini-laptop. how does P3 work on it? I am looking into getting one to use for the business. Let me know your advice!

May 3, 2009
  2. ChefMary412

realized I posted in wrong place... and found other posts on this...
    how is the mini working for people now that you may have had it for a little bit?

May 3, 2009
  3. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

I have a simple Acer from Wal-mart, and I love it. It was only $300 and is able to do everything my desktop does, but in small format. I have been taking it to shows, and that works our great. I think I would like to invest in a longer life battery, but other than that no complaints here.

May 3, 2009
  4. ChefMary412

thanks that was the exact same one I have been looking at. I just wanted to make sure that it was good for P3 and web stuff... nice. How exciting!! I can't wait until commission comes in...

May 3, 2009
  5. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

I have the 10 inch one from best buy...love it...it was right around $300 as well...has a webcam on it...P3 works great....

May 3, 2009
Have something to add?