• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Laptop After a Computer Stroke Disaster

In summary, there are several options for transferring old files to a new laptop, including using an external hard drive or cloud storage service. The Pampered Chef software should still work on a new laptop as long as it meets the minimum system requirements. There are currently no discounts on laptops through Pampered Chef, but there is a partnership with Dell for discounts. The warranty for a new laptop purchased through Pampered Chef will vary depending on the model. While Pampered Chef does not offer technical support for setting up a new laptop, local consultants may be able to assist with basic setup and file transfer.
DebPC
Staff member
My computer had a stroke 2 weeks ago. All of a sudden I couldn't get on the internet even though I still had access to all my files. After hours on the phone- my computer could not be saved and I just got my new one. Thank goodness- I could still get on my husbands laptop a little each night and early in the am. I felt so isolated during the day. Good news of course is that we can just transfer everything to my new computer.
I now have a shiney new laptop along with a big business expense. Could always be worse.

Glad you're back! Computer problems drive me crazy. Happy you didn't lose your files too.

Yes- all files could be saved, so it was just mildly annoying.

Welcome back! :)

Welcome Back!:D

1. How do I transfer my old files to my new laptop after a computer stroke disaster?

There are a few different options for transferring your old files to your new laptop. You can use an external hard drive or USB drive to manually transfer your files, use a cloud storage service like Google Drive or Dropbox, or use a data transfer cable specifically designed for this purpose. Your local Pampered Chef consultant can also assist you with this process.

2. Will my Pampered Chef software and programs still work on my new laptop?

Yes, as long as your new laptop meets the minimum system requirements for the Pampered Chef software, it should work without any issues. If you encounter any problems, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I get a discount on a new laptop through Pampered Chef?

At this time, Pampered Chef does not offer any discounts on laptops. However, we do have a partnership with Dell that offers discounts on their products to our consultants. You may also be able to take advantage of any sales or promotions offered by your local electronics store.

4. Is there a warranty on the new laptop I purchase through Pampered Chef?

This will depend on the specific laptop model you purchase. Most laptops come with some type of manufacturer warranty, and some may also offer extended warranties for an additional cost. Please check with the manufacturer or your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I get help setting up my new laptop from Pampered Chef?

While Pampered Chef does not offer technical support for setting up your new laptop, your local consultant may be able to assist you with basic setup and transferring your files. They can also provide resources for finding additional help if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kmschroll2001
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pcjulie