• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Come See Our New Kitchen: An Invitation!

In summary, "Come See Our New Kitchen: An Invitation!" is an exclusive event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase their latest kitchen products and tools. It will take place on [date] at [location], and guests are encouraged to bring a friend or family member. The event is completely free and attendees will have access to special promotions and discounts on new products.
Navymom
Does anyone have an invitation that lures guests to come and see a new or remodeled kitchen? I have a friend building a new house and she would like to have a show when it's done. I saw a cute poem one time about a new kitchen that would make a neat invitation. :p

I have a housewarming on but nothing about a kitchen. Let me know if you want it posted anyway. Do you still have that poem?

I don't have a specific poem in mind, but here's an idea for an invitation that could work:"Come one, come all, to see our brand new kitchen,
With sparkling countertops and cabinets that glisten.
Our friend has built a house, and we want to share,
The beauty of her kitchen, with all who care.Join us for a tour, and a taste of some treats,
As we show off our friend's new kitchen feat.
We promise you'll be impressed, by the style and design,
So mark your calendars, and don't forget the time!We can't wait to see you, and share in the delight,
Of this kitchen that's sure to be a sight.
So RSVP soon, and don't hesitate,
To come and see our friend's new kitchen, it'll be great!"Hope this helps and inspires you to create the perfect invitation for your friend's kitchen show!

What is "Come See Our New Kitchen: An Invitation!"?

"Come See Our New Kitchen: An Invitation!" is an invitation to an exclusive event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase our latest kitchen products and tools. It's a great opportunity to see and try out our new products before they are available to the public.

When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location]. Please refer to the invitation for specific details and RSVP information.

Can I bring a friend or family member to the event?

Of course! We encourage you to bring a friend or family member who may be interested in our products. Please make sure to RSVP for them as well so we can accommodate them.

Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. It is completely free for our valued customers and their guests.

Will there be any special promotions or discounts at the event?

Yes, there will be exclusive promotions and discounts available only to event attendees. These offers will be announced and available for purchase during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBrittiny
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krzymomof4
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • MHPampered