• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Easy Price Update Labels: Making Hostess Packets a Breeze

In summary, Easy Price Update Labels is a software tool that helps direct sales consultants easily update and customize their hostess packets. It works by allowing users to input their own product information, pricing, and company logo, and then creating customized labels that can be printed and applied to hostess packets. The benefits of using this software include saving time and effort, as well as creating a more professional and consistent look for hostess packets. It is compatible with all direct sales companies and there is a free trial available for those who want to test it out before purchasing.
flemings99
Gold Member
While making hostess packets I realized that I have tons of recruiting brochures with the old kit price of $155. Thought I'd share the simple labels I made to cover the old price with the new. Now I don't have to toss all the old ones and feel like I've wasted money.

Attachments

• New Kit $159 - Avery 5160.doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 272
You are awesome. Thank you for sharing!

That's a great idea! It's always frustrating when prices change and you have a bunch of outdated materials. Your labels are a smart and cost-effective solution. Plus, it's great that you're being environmentally friendly by not just throwing them away. Thanks for sharing!

1. What is Easy Price Update Labels?

Easy Price Update Labels is a software tool designed specifically for direct sales consultants to easily update and customize their hostess packets.

2. How does Easy Price Update Labels work?

Easy Price Update Labels works by allowing users to input their own product information, pricing, and company logo into the software. The software then creates customized labels that can be easily printed and applied to hostess packets.

3. What are the benefits of using Easy Price Update Labels?

Using Easy Price Update Labels can save direct sales consultants time and effort, as it eliminates the need to manually write or type out product information and prices on each hostess packet. It also creates a more professional and consistent look for all hostess packets.

4. Is Easy Price Update Labels compatible with all direct sales companies?

Yes, Easy Price Update Labels is compatible with all direct sales companies. The software allows users to input their own product information and pricing, making it adaptable for any company's products and pricing structure.

5. Can I try Easy Price Update Labels before purchasing?

Yes, there is a free trial available for Easy Price Update Labels. This allows users to test out the software and see how it works before making a purchase. The trial version has limited features, but still provides a good idea of the functionality of the full version.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MHouting
  • jentapp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jentapp
  • whitneythompson