• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Recipes to Make with New Kit

In summary, to search for recipes to make with your new kit, visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Recipes" tab. You can use the search bar to type in the name of your kit or specific ingredients. You can also filter your search results by dietary restrictions by clicking on the "Dietary & Allergen" button. There are helpful videos and tutorials available on the "Recipes" page for using your new kit and creating delicious recipes. You can save recipes to your account by creating a free Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Save Recipe" button. There is also a community forum and Facebook group available for connecting with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and sharing your experiences and tips.
Monty060609
Is there a place to search for recipes to use with the new kit Other than the 3-6 listed on CC?
I'm looking to do an app and a dessert. I want to do the brownie one and another one (but not the artichoke app). And I want to be able to do it simultaniously.

I'll check the file section but if anyone knows the key words I'd appreciate it.
TIA!

Not sure if you already know...the last 2 recipes of each section in every Season's Best (appetizers, desserts, etc) are all recipes that you can use with your new consultant kit.

Last edited:
Each Section of what? Sorry if that sounds stupid I'm still learning my way around CS and CC.
Thanks!

nevermind, I think I found it. The last 2 recipes of Season's Best look like they use all new kit items.
Thanks again!!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you out with finding more recipes to use with your new kit. While the 3-6 recipes listed on CC are a great starting point, there are definitely more options out there. One place to look for additional recipes is the "Recipes" section on the Pampered Chef website. You can search by keyword or browse through different categories to find exactly what you're looking for. Another great resource is the "Recipes" tab on our consultant website, where you can find even more recipes submitted by consultants. I hope this helps and happy cooking! Best,

1. How do I search for recipes to make with my new kit?

To search for recipes, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you can use the search bar to type in the name of your kit or the specific ingredients you want to use.

2. Can I filter my search results by dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can! On the "Recipes" page, you can filter your search results by clicking on the "Dietary & Allergen" button and selecting the appropriate options for your dietary needs.

3. Are there any videos or tutorials available for using my new kit?

Absolutely! On the "Recipes" page, you can also click on the "Videos & Tips" button to find helpful videos and tutorials for using your new kit and creating delicious recipes.

4. Can I save recipes to my account for future use?

Yes, you can save recipes to your account by creating a free Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Save Recipe" button on any recipe page. This way, you can easily access your favorite recipes whenever you want.

5. Are there any community forums or groups where I can share my experiences with my new kit?

Yes, there is a community forum on the Pampered Chef website where you can connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and share your experiences and tips for using your new kit. You can also join the Pampered Chef Facebook group for more recipe ideas and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • GourmetGirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefNic
Replies