• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Kit Question...trying to Create Flyers

In summary, the conversation is about the changes to the kit price and contents for the upcoming recruitment special in September. The price of the kit is going up to $159 and a new rub is being added. The Season's Best and Chef's Tool item have also been changed. The conversation also includes requests for updated digital versions of the materials and a flyer made by Kam for recruitment.
kam
Staff member
Forgive me, but I don't recruit so I don't always pay attention to details dealing with that.

I am trying to put my flyers together with the Sept recruit special...and I think I recall that the price of the kit was going up in Sept (but I can't be certain). I went on CC and the price still shows as $155. Also, were there any other changes to the kit that I should wait for a new picture? Maybe I am crazy, but everything I could think to look at (join us booklet) still showed $155.

Help is appreciated!

It is going up to $159 and they are adding in one of the rubs (don't remember which one)

I think they were adding the Mole Rub ~ plus, the Season's Best changes too....

Thanks! I might wait and see if they update anything tonight...

Also, the Chef's Tool item was swapped out for the Nylon Turner.

Thanks for putting this together Kam, and for your attention to detail! All the above posts are correct. Looking forward to your awesome flyer.

Yes Kam, thanks for your great flyers! Maybe the picture is too big, but you can find the new kit on the new catalog, page 3.

The new kit will also have the redesigned mandoline.

ilovpc said:
Yes Kam, thanks for your great flyers! Maybe the picture is too big, but you can find the new kit on the new catalog, page 3.

Thanks but I really need digtal version. I could scan it when I get home, but that is an extra step I really don't want to do. It is Sept, CC should really be updated...the price at the very least.

kam said:
Thanks but I really need digtal version. I could scan it when I get home, but that is an extra step I really don't want to do. It is Sept, CC should really be updated...the price at the very least.

I actually was talking about the online catalog. Anyways, the new/upted Join Us booklet is now on CC :)

ilovpc said:
I actually was talking about the online catalog. Anyways, the new/upted Join Us booklet is now on CC :)

heehee! I didn't even think about the online version. That was a good idea.

I couldn't find the updated Join Us last night...so I ended up finding the new kit pics in the Fall New Product material. It worked out OK and let me create what I needed today.

Good to know it is updated now.

THANKS!

Kam, Could you post the flyer you made? I would love one for my binder!Thanks,
Karen

thehaleykitchen said:
Kam,

Could you post the flyer you made? I would love one for my binder!

Thanks,
Karen

I used the kit images in my 2 month, 3 month and mini catty flyers that contain the Sept recruiting special. They should all be under the Flyers thread.

Ah, ok...I thought was just a flyer showing the two kits.Thanks!Karen

1. What is included in the new kit?

The new kit includes a selection of our best-selling kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. It also comes with our latest recipe book and business supplies to help you get started.

2. How much does the new kit cost?

The cost of the new kit varies depending on the current promotions and discounts. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I customize the items in the new kit?

Unfortunately, the items in the new kit cannot be customized. However, we offer a wide range of products that you can add to your kit at a discounted price.

4. How long does it take to receive the new kit?

Once you place your order, the new kit will typically arrive within 7-10 business days. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement for the new kit?

There is no minimum sales requirement for the new kit. However, we encourage our consultants to aim for a certain amount of sales to maximize their earnings and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Linzwebb2
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies