• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Too Late to Start a Successful Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to purchase a starter kit and can receive guidance and training from your sponsor or the company's support team. You can work as a consultant while having a full-time job and can earn money through commission on sales, bonuses, and incentives. The company provides various resources and support, including training materials, marketing materials, and a personalized website. You can also sell Pampered Chef products online, but must follow the company's policies and guidelines for online sales and marketing.
cm_gardner
Gold Member
Hi everyone!! :) I'm a new/old Pampered Chef consultant.....old in the fact that I bought my kit back in '04, new in the fact that I didn't get it off the ground at all then! I am starting anew now! I have been doing PC shows as a hostess since 1996, I LOVE the products, so it *finally* clicked in my head that **I** should be selling it! Looking forward to chatting with you all, getting ideas and learning from experienced consultants! Have a super Monday!

WELCOME CHRISTA!

Good to have you back on board. Hope to hear about all your successes soon.

Mike

Welcome, Christa! Best wishes to a successful re-start of your business. You'll find lots of helpful people and great ideas on this board!

Mary

1. How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To get started as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to purchase a starter kit. You can choose from three different kits, each containing a variety of products and business tools to help you get started. You can also reach out to your sponsor or the Pampered Chef support team for guidance and training.

2. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can absolutely be a Pampered Chef consultant while having a full-time job. Many consultants have successful businesses while also working another job. You can set your own schedule and work your Pampered Chef business around your other commitments.

3. How do I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn money through commission on sales, bonuses, and incentives. You can also earn free products and discounts as rewards for meeting certain sales goals. Additionally, you can earn money by building and leading a team of consultants.

4. What kind of support and resources are available to Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef provides various resources and support for their consultants, including training materials, marketing materials, a personalized website, and ongoing support from your sponsor, team, and the company. You can also attend training events and conferences to learn from experienced consultants and company leaders.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personalized website. You can also utilize social media and other online platforms to promote your business and connect with customers. However, it is important to follow the company's policies and guidelines for online sales and marketing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sally Vigil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera