• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamped May Outside Order Form: Cute & Helpful!

In summary, to access the revamped May outside order form, you can log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Orders" tab. The form can be customized to fit your needs and can be shared with customers through email, social media, or in person. To place an order, simply fill in the required information for each product and quantity, and click "Submit". This form is designed to streamline the ordering process and ensure accurate and timely order processing.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
I revamped a May Out Side Order Form that I found on here. I love love love it.... This one gives the customers a few more questions and rates it from 1 to 10. Really Really cute and helps us all at the same time.

So thank you to the person who put the first one that I got on here. :D

Attachments

• june oof.doc
    283 KB · Views: 589
I really like all the ideas and work everyone has put into the OOF's. Just a thought, on the back of "official" OOF's is the legal information (how to cancel an order, individual shipping charges, how to return a defective product, etc. Are you just copying that on the back of these?

Outside order forms are not official receipts so you do not need to copy other info on the back. Outside orders need to be tranferred to an offical receipt by hand or printed on the computer receipt paper.

Great idea on the 1-10, thanks for sharing:)

1. How do I access the revamped May outside order form?

To access the revamped May outside order form, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "Orders" tab. From there, you can click on the "Revamped May Outside Order Form" link to open the form.

2. Can I customize the revamped May outside order form?

Yes, you can customize the revamped May outside order form to fit your needs. You can add your contact information and specific instructions for your customers, as well as remove any sections that are not relevant to your business.

3. How do I place an order using the revamped May outside order form?

To place an order using the revamped May outside order form, simply fill in the required information for each product and quantity that your customer wants to purchase. Once you have completed the form, click on the "Submit" button to send the order to Pampered Chef.

4. Can I share the revamped May outside order form with my customers?

Yes, you can share the revamped May outside order form with your customers through email or social media. You can also print out the form and hand it out to customers in person.

5. What are the benefits of using the revamped May outside order form?

The revamped May outside order form is designed to make the ordering process easier and more efficient for both you and your customers. It allows you to track orders, customize the form, and easily share it with your customers. It also helps to ensure that all necessary information is collected for accurate and timely order processing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ejleinenbach