• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New July and August Order Forms

In summary, the deadline for submitting orders on the New July and August Order Forms is August 31st. These forms feature several new products, including the Deluxe Air Fryer, Silicone Meal Prep Mat, and Citrus & Herb Rub. Please only use the New July and August Order Forms for orders during this time period as they have been updated with new products and pricing. There are also special promotions and discounts available, such as a buy one, get one free offer and a 20% off discount on all grill tools. You can order items from both forms on the same order by listing them separately on the form.
tina617
I edited a few order forms from this site and created July and August with a scale for customer questions.

Thank you to those who created the original.
Tina

Attachments

• July order form w scale.doc
    103 KB · Views: 545
  • August order form w scale.doc
    111.5 KB · Views: 456
These are great. Do you just copy the notice of cancellation and return information on the back of the order form?

I mostly use these for outside order forms, with nothing on the back. I might also start using them at my shows. Then I will print official receipts from Pampered Partner on the receipt paper we can order.

Does anyone have thoughts on which is the cheapest and pros/cons?
I've been debating this for a long time.

Tina

Thanks Tina !!! It's kinda funny....cos this is the form that I created (tweaked it from another consultant and added the recruiting part !!)...you saved me the time in changing mine for July !!!

Does anyone have a generic (non-monthly-special-related) outside order form?

1. What is the deadline for submitting orders on the New July and August Order Forms?

The deadline for submitting orders on the New July and August Order Forms is August 31st.

2. Are there any new products featured in the July and August Order Forms?

Yes, there are several new products featured in the July and August Order Forms, including the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Silicone Meal Prep Mat, and the Citrus & Herb Rub.

3. Can I still use the old order forms for July and August orders?

No, please only use the New July and August Order Forms for orders during this time period. They have been updated with new products and pricing.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts on the July and August Order Forms?

Yes, there are several promotions and discounts on the July and August Order Forms, including a buy one, get one free offer on select items and a 20% off discount on all grill tools.

5. Can I order items from both the July and August Order Forms on the same order?

Yes, you can order items from both the July and August Order Forms on the same order. Simply list the items from each form separately on the order form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • VeronicaW
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trisha Robinette