• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New & Used Items for Sale - PM Me!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of new and used kitchen items for sale, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and kitchen tools. New items are added regularly and customers can sign up for the email newsletter to stay updated on promotions. Used items are thoroughly inspected and cleaned before being listed for sale. Prices for used items are already discounted and cannot be negotiated. To purchase an item from the sale section, customers can send a private message with the item name, shipping address, and preferred payment method. An invoice will be sent and the item will be shipped upon receipt of payment.
trps
Silver Member
I received the new products and need to sell some I also have some other new and used for sale. PM if you are interestedI still have many new items. If you have not received a PM please re PM me.Here are some retired items.4 packs of cookie show invites$0.50 eachRETIRED
Glitter Napkins (Display Only) $7.50
Reversible Table Runner Tiles $20.00
Glitter Table Runner Cranberry $20.00
Toaster Bag $3.00 opened but new
Hot Pad Trivet Lemon, Blue $5.00 each
Striped and Tiled Towels $12.00
Carving Set w/ sharpener (with sharpener) $40.00
Knife Set (with sharpener) $40.00
Small Bowl Caddy $7.00 (black)
Heart Molds $6.50 each 2000, 2002, 2004
Ultimate Slice and Grate $40.00
Pink Nylon Knife $4.00
Pink small scraper $6.00
Hospitality Set $40.00
Entertaining Set $50.00
Handy Scraper Green $5.00
Cranberry Bread Crock $10.00
Microfiber towels
Purple $5.00 x2
Light Green $5.00

Last edited:
I earned 3000 level and have most that needs to go I don't have room for a second thanks

Can you email me the items that you are interested in getting rid of? My emai is [email protected]. Thanks. Annie

1. What types of items are available for sale?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of new and used kitchen items, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and kitchen tools. We also have a selection of discontinued and hard-to-find items that may no longer be available through our catalog.

2. How often are new items added to the sale?

We add new items to our sale section regularly, so be sure to check back frequently for the latest deals. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on new items and promotions.

3. Are the used items in good condition?

Yes, we thoroughly inspect and clean all used items before listing them for sale. We want to ensure that our customers receive high-quality products that meet our standards for performance and safety.

4. Can I negotiate the price for used items?

Unfortunately, we are not able to negotiate prices for used items. However, our prices are already discounted from the original retail price, so you can be sure you are getting a great deal on these items.

5. How do I purchase an item from the sale section?

To purchase an item from our sale section, simply send us a private message with the item name, your shipping address, and preferred payment method. We will then send you an invoice and once payment is received, we will ship the item to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefannie
Replies
Views
luvlabs
  • trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies