• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Outlet Finds: Large Twixit Clip & Pampered Groom Apron

In summary, the Outlet has recently added new items, including the Large Twixit Clip and The Pampered Groom Apron. Other new items include The Ultimate Grilling Set, The Zippered Tote Bag, The Deluxe Salad Spinner, The Silicone Baking Mat, The Foldable Laundry Hamper, The Grill Basket, The Insulated Lunch Tote, The Herb Scissors, The BBQ Tool Set, and The Collapsible Colander. These items are perfect for various tasks such as grilling, cooking, and carrying items on the go. They also offer features such as non-slip bases, heat-resistant handles, and collapsible designs for convenience and ease of use.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
I just went into the Outlet and saw they posted at least two new items.

Large Twixit Clip

The Pampered Groom Apron

FYI, the large twixits that I received were red. I really WANTED the aquamarine color.

I also saw a few other items that have been recently added, including:1. The Ultimate Grilling Set - This set includes a variety of grilling tools, including a spatula, tongs, and a meat thermometer. Perfect for the grill master in your life!2. The Zippered Tote Bag - This versatile tote bag is perfect for carrying groceries, beach essentials, or anything else you need on the go. It has a zippered closure to keep your items secure.3. The Deluxe Salad Spinner - This salad spinner makes washing and drying your greens a breeze. It has a large capacity and a non-slip base for easy use.4. The Silicone Baking Mat - Say goodbye to parchment paper and cooking spray with this reusable silicone baking mat. It's perfect for baking cookies, roasting vegetables, and more.5. The Foldable Laundry Hamper - This space-saving laundry hamper collapses for easy storage when not in use. It also has a removable mesh liner for easy cleaning.6. The Grill Basket - This non-stick grill basket is perfect for cooking vegetables, shrimp, and other smaller items on the grill. It has a long handle for easy flipping and a locking lid for secure cooking.7. The Insulated Lunch Tote - Keep your lunch cool and fresh with this insulated tote. It has a zippered closure and an adjustable strap for easy carrying.8. The Herb Scissors - These five-blade herb scissors make chopping herbs a breeze. They also come with a cleaning comb for easy maintenance.9. The BBQ Tool Set - This set includes all the essential tools for grilling, including a spatula, tongs, and a basting brush. They have heat-resistant handles for safe use.10. The Collapsible Colander - This space-saving colander collapses for easy storage and expands to hold a large amount of food. It also has non-slip handles for easy use.

1. What types of products can I find at the Outlet?

At the Outlet, you can find a variety of Pampered Chef products, including discontinued items, overstock merchandise, and gently used items from our demo kitchens. These products are offered at a discounted price, making them a great deal for our customers.

2. How often are new items added to the Outlet?

New items are added to the Outlet on a regular basis, typically every few weeks. We are constantly updating our inventory and adding new products, so be sure to check back frequently to see what's new!

3. Can I use my consultant discount on Outlet items?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts do not apply to Outlet items. However, the discounted prices already reflect a significant savings for our customers.

4. Are Outlet items still covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Outlet items are still covered under our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I purchase Outlet items online?

Currently, Outlet items are only available for purchase in-person at our Outlet locations. However, you can view the current selection of Outlet items online to get an idea of what is available before visiting the store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PamperedchefDaly