• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop New Items for Sale - Affordable Shipping Options Available!

In summary, the new items available for sale at Pampered Chef include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen gadgets. The price range for these items varies, but there are affordable options for all budgets. Discounts and promotions are often available and shipping options include standard and expedited shipping at varying costs. Additionally, a satisfaction guarantee policy allows for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
Please email or PM me for the list.

I can ship in PM flat rate box for cheapest shipping. Or send your zip code and I can approximate a shipping cost.

Thanks.

pm'd you , anxious to hear

please send me a list also.

Okay really need to get rid of this stuff!!! Will flat rate shipping for $3. Sorry can't afford free shipping!

Hi, could I please get a list of items that are still available? [email protected]

Thanks,

What are the new items available for sale?

The new items available for sale include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen gadgets.

What is the price range for these new items?

The price range for these new items varies depending on the product, but we offer affordable options for all budgets.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for these new items?

Yes, we often have discounts and promotions available for our new items. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

What are the shipping options for these new items?

We offer affordable shipping options for all our new items, including standard shipping and expedited shipping. The shipping cost will depend on the weight and destination of your order.

Can I return or exchange these new items?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy for all our products, including the new items. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cmgraves
  • BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy Scott