• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Indoor/Outdoor Grill: Pros and Cons from Real Users

In summary, the conversation is about the new grill from the company. Some people are skeptical about it, while others have already tried and loved it. It is a great tool for grilling indoors and is also portable for outdoor use. However, it may not be useful for those who do not grill often.
ChefDi
Gold Member
Do any of you have the new grill? I'm on the fence... I have four outdoor grills, so this would be primarily and inside grill for me. Wondering what everyone else thought about it. If you have used it, please let me know what you think... I'm making a list of pros and cons.Thanks!Di

I wasn't planning on getting it and the fact that it was not available for consultants that earned it makes me skeptical! I hear it is still on Backorder?

I'm also interested in hearing people's opinions on this! I keep thinking I'm DEFINITELY going to get it then saying, Nah... I don't need it. Haha!

With so many other products that can make grilling over the stove, I don't think I'm getting it. Plus there are so many options outside of PC that are less expensive, why purchase one at that price if it doesn't do more than the average grill. Sorry folks, just that that one great product PC is known for.

I have 2 of the grills and LOVE them. I used it inside last week when it was raining out. I made Korean BBQ Beef and grilled pineapple. Food was great and cleanup was super easy. I purchased one for my dad because he can't have a gas or charcoal grill in the apartment complex he is moving to and he loves to grill. He was going to buy a weber electric grill and the cost was twice as much. If you don't like to grill - then don't get it. If you love to grill and can't sometimes due to weather then you should get this. It would be great for camping, picnicking, tail gating etc. portable, easy to clean and works awesome. What else do you need?

Incredibly convenient show tool, just sayin'

I have the grill and love it! Was very skeptical especially because of the indoor smoke. Have made kabobs and burgers. Using it at least once a week or more. Not doing many parties right now because of personal commitments so I haven't had an opportunity to sell more than one.

scottcooks said:
Incredibly convenient show tool, just sayin'
Convenient or inconvenient? I won't get one because we rarely grill. Just checking.

My opinion only...if you don't grill then you won't use it. Personally, for me, it has been convenient. The indoor use is very useful to me.

1. How does the New Indoor/Outdoor Grill work?

The New Indoor/Outdoor Grill is a versatile appliance that can be used both indoors and outdoors. It uses a combination of electric and propane to heat up the grill surface, providing even and consistent cooking.

2. Can I use the New Indoor/Outdoor Grill in my apartment or on my balcony?

Yes, the New Indoor/Outdoor Grill is designed to be used in small spaces, making it perfect for apartment balconies or small patios. Just make sure to follow all safety precautions and check with your building management for any specific regulations.

3. What is the cooking surface made of?

The cooking surface of the New Indoor/Outdoor Grill is made of non-stick porcelain enamel, which is durable and easy to clean. It also helps to evenly distribute heat for better results.

4. Can I control the temperature on the New Indoor/Outdoor Grill?

Yes, the New Indoor/Outdoor Grill has adjustable temperature controls, allowing you to choose the perfect temperature for your cooking needs. It also has a built-in thermometer for precise temperature monitoring.

5. Is the New Indoor/Outdoor Grill easy to assemble and store?

Yes, the New Indoor/Outdoor Grill is designed for easy assembly and storage. The legs and side tables can be folded for compact storage, making it perfect for small spaces. It also comes with clear instructions for quick and easy set up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jeanlewis13
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Hunter Mom
  • weeziegirlca
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Kelly8