1. Join Chef Success Today!
    We're the #1 Pampered Chef Consultant Community. Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files, images, discussions etc! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

New Indoor/Outdoor grill

Discussion in 'Products and Tips' started by ChefDi, Mar 30, 2017.

1. ChefDi

ChefDi Novice Member Gold Member

Do any of you have the new grill? I'm on the fence... I have four outdoor grills, so this would be primarily and inside grill for me. Wondering what everyone else thought about it. If you have used it, please let me know what you think... I'm making a list of pros and cons.

Thanks!

Di

Mar 30, 2017
  2. mspibb

mspibb Member Gold Member

I wasn't planning on getting it and the fact that it was not available for consultants that earned it makes me skeptical! I hear it is still on Backorder?

Apr 9, 2017
  3. I'm also interested in hearing people's opinions on this! I keep thinking I'm DEFINITELY going to get it then saying, Nah... I don't need it. Haha!

Apr 11, 2017
  4. Alma

Alma

With so many other products that can make grilling over the stove, I don't think I'm getting it. Plus there are so many options outside of PC that are less expensive, why purchase one at that price if it doesn't do more than the average grill. Sorry folks, just that that one great product PC is known for.

Apr 25, 2017 at 12:40 PM
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted