• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you secure a Carry All Tote for just $20?

In summary, the Carry All Tote measures 17" x 12" x 10" and is made of durable canvas material. It features 4 spacious compartments, including 2 exterior pockets and 2 interior pockets, and is machine washable for easy cleaning. Unfortunately, personalization is not currently available, but you can add your own touch with exterior loops for keychains or accessories.
Pampered Sofia
Brand new, never opened Carry All Tote for $20 plus S&H by USPS. If you want it insured I'll cover that. I accept paypal, cc, or personal check (I ship after receiving payment).:)

we can now order this on supply order and im sure ups for a indiviual is more $ then from supply for $4. If you want to sell it for $20 including s/h Id purchase it

toteI'll sell it for the $20 including S&H but shipping is by USPS only. I am on an overseas military base and UPS is not available to us.

how do u want me to pay? do u have pay pal?

PaypalI sure do, feel free to send it to my email in my signature.

1. What is the size of the Carry All Tote?

The Carry All Tote measures 17" x 12" x 10", making it the perfect size for carrying all your kitchen essentials.

2. What materials is the Carry All Tote made of?

The Carry All Tote is made of durable canvas material, featuring reinforced handles for added strength and support.

3. How many compartments does the Carry All Tote have?

The Carry All Tote has 4 spacious compartments, including 2 exterior pockets and 2 interior pockets, perfect for organizing your kitchen tools and gadgets.

4. Is the Carry All Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Carry All Tote is machine washable for easy cleaning. Simply remove any inserts and wash on a gentle cycle with cold water, then hang to dry.

5. Can the Carry All Tote be personalized?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization for the Carry All Tote at this time. However, you can add your own personal touch by attaching keychains or other accessories to the exterior loops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • Cassie1037