• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Way to Find Threads on This Site?

In summary, the best way to find threads on this site is to use the search bar at the top of the page. The site will generate a list of relevant threads based on the keywords or phrases you enter. The speaker has been a member of this group for about 3 weeks and is happy with their experience. To overcome competition from other direct sales companies, focus on highlighting the unique benefits and products offered by your company. It is possible to stay at home with children while working for Pampered Chef, as the company offers flexibility in terms of schedule. The speaker's experience with Pampered Chef has been amazing, with a level of support and opportunity for growth that was not found with other companies. They are excited to see where this journey
ItalianChef
:) Hello group I have been here in the group for about 3 weeks or so and I just love this sight. Every thing I HAve done I have always turned here first. My first possible recruite I interviewed today and I may get her by august we have to over come the whole MK thing first. SO I will sit back and see how things go for her an remind her that my opportunity always stands

I am a mother of three and I know how much it means to me and many other mothers to stay at home with the children. I have tried many other companies and none have stepped up like TPC......I am so excited only been with PC for 1 month and already have a possible recruit before my first show.

Keep ya posted
Victoria 486719

Check out the threads that I started

Why PC is so much better than MK
and
Well La Tee Da!

This might give you some info about Mary Kay.

WTG, Victoria! I am in my 4th month working part-time and have 1 recruit and 3 potentials I'm working on. I love TPC! It's so much fun and so rewarding, too.

Jeanie

were do I find these threads
jenniferlynne said:
Check out the threads that I started

Why PC is so much better than MK
and
Well La Tee Da!

This might give you some info about Mary Kay.

You can do a search for the threads. Just type the name in the search. I know the Well La Tee Da is in Quick Tips. I'm not sure where the other one is.

Did you find them? If not, I will be happy to email you and let you know some of the things that were in them.

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you're off to a great start!:D

ItalianChef said:
were do I find these threads

If you want to find something and you know who posted it, just left-click on their name and it will bring up a list and click on view posts by ??name here??

HTH

1. What is the best way to find threads on this site?

The best way to find threads on this site is to use the search bar at the top of the page. You can enter keywords or phrases related to the topic you are interested in and the site will generate a list of relevant threads.

2. How long have you been a member of this group?

I have been a member of this group for about 3 weeks now. I am very happy with my experience so far and I love the community here.

3. How do I overcome the competition from other direct sales companies?

One way to overcome competition from other direct sales companies is to focus on the unique benefits and products that your company offers. Highlight what sets you apart and why your opportunity is the best choice for potential recruits.

4. Can I stay at home with my children while working for Pampered Chef?

Yes, one of the great things about working for Pampered Chef is the flexibility it offers. You can work from home and set your own schedule, allowing you to spend more time with your children while still earning an income.

5. How has your experience been with Pampered Chef so far?

My experience with Pampered Chef has been amazing. I have tried other companies in the past, but none have offered the same level of support and opportunity for growth as Pampered Chef. I am very excited to see where this journey takes me.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Beverly M Hernandez
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Barbara Larsen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Antonia Cader