1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser New Idea Wish Me Luck

1. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

I do a fundraiser for my daughter's animal shelter about twice a year. I usually have to do most of the leg work.
    I'm going to try a new approach next time. I bought a Tee shirt with her animal shelter advertisement on it. I'm going to go to the local vet clinics wearing the shirt so I'm representing the shelter instead of PC. I won't look like I'm using the shelter to sell PC.
    Anyone have any other ideas?

Aug 24, 2009
  2. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

? Using the shelter ad to visit the vet clinics... why would vet clinics give--more than, nurses or teachers or firefighters or lawyers or whatever - doesn't everyone care about dogs and cats??

It's like thinking daycares are the only place that cares about kids, or that swimming pools are the only place that care about skin cancer or something. Think bigger - IMHO

Go to a dog walking park or pet store and offer to do a "People and their Pets" cooking show - ideas attached

Could someone change the .pub PUBLISHER files to Word or PDF, please? I can't from this computer.

Attached Files:

Aug 29, 2009
  3. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

Thanks for the suggestion. It makes sense.

Sep 5, 2009
Have something to add?