• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising for My Daughter's Animal Shelter: A New Approach with a Tee Shirt!

In summary, the purpose of this fundraising campaign is to raise funds for an animal shelter through the sale of tee shirts. All proceeds will go towards the operation and maintenance of the shelter, including food, medical care, and a safe environment for the animals. Tee shirts can be purchased by contacting the organizer or through an online store. There are various designs and sizes available. Donations can also be made directly to the shelter.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I do a fundraiser for my daughter's animal shelter about twice a year. I usually have to do most of the leg work.
I'm going to try a new approach next time. I bought a Tee shirt with her animal shelter advertisement on it. I'm going to go to the local vet clinics wearing the shirt so I'm representing the shelter instead of PC. I won't look like I'm using the shelter to sell PC.
Anyone have any other ideas?

? Using the shelter ad to visit the vet clinics... why would vet clinics give--more than, nurses or teachers or firefighters or lawyers or whatever - doesn't everyone care about dogs and cats??

It's like thinking daycares are the only place that cares about kids, or that swimming pools are the only place that care about skin cancer or something. Think bigger - IMHO

Go to a dog walking park or pet store and offer to do a "People and their Pets" cooking show - ideas attached

Could someone change the .pub PUBLISHER files to Word or PDF, please? I can't from this computer.

Attachments

• Pampered Pets.doc
    28 KB · Views: 362
  • Pampered Pups.pub
    208 KB · Views: 295
  • Feline Festivity.pub
    189.5 KB · Views: 261
  • PamperedPoochrecipes[1].doc
    48 KB · Views: 298
  • misc.cat treats.doc
    28 KB · Views: 262
Thanks for the suggestion. It makes sense.

1. What is the purpose of this fundraising campaign?

The purpose of this fundraising campaign is to raise funds for my daughter's animal shelter. We have come up with a new and creative approach by selling tee shirts to support our cause.

2. How will the funds be used?

All proceeds from the sale of the tee shirts will go directly towards the operation and maintenance of the animal shelter. This includes providing food, medical care, and a safe and comfortable environment for the animals.

3. How can I purchase a tee shirt?

You can purchase a tee shirt by contacting me directly or by placing an order through our online store. We also have a limited number of tee shirts available for purchase at our animal shelter.

4. Are there different tee shirt designs or sizes available?

Yes, we have a variety of tee shirt designs and sizes available for purchase. You can choose from different colors, styles, and sizes to find the perfect tee shirt for you.

5. Can I make a donation without purchasing a tee shirt?

Yes, if you would like to support our cause but do not want to purchase a tee shirt, you can make a donation directly to our animal shelter. We greatly appreciate any and all support for our furry friends in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• infernogrl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
infernogrl
  • CABean03
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CABean03
Replies