• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Idea for Silicone Floral Pan

In summary, the cake was made with an oreo cookie as a mulch and crushed starbursts as flowers. The cake was then decorated with white picket fence pictures and gummy worms.
lisasfuncooking
It was my daughter's b-day and she wanted a garden cake. Trying to rack my brain thinking of what to do for flowers. I made a box cake and crushed the outside of an oreo cookie for mulch and sprinkled it over the frosting.
Then I used different colored starbursts (used 5 starbursts of the same color)and put them in the greased silicone floral pan and melted them in the oven.
The 5 starbursts was a perfect thickness. Just enough to cover the bottom and get a good imprint.
I only used the 4 flowers/roses. After they melted and cooled off, I just popped them out and stuck a toothpick in them. Added some gummy worms.
I had a white picket fence picture frame that I stood up in the back and put some pictures of her in.
It came out really cute. I love my floral pan!:balloon:
The only thing I would have done differently was use longer wood b-bq sticks and cut them for diffent heights. Just an idea that you could use/share.

Please share pictures if you have some!

Yes! Pictures. What temp and how long to melt the starburst candy?

That is a cool idea!! Thanks!

LOVE my silicone floral cupcake pan too. will try this -sounds like fun. I requested that p chef come out with a 24 cup mini floral cupcake pan. think that would sell great!

Sounds really cute! But I have to agree ...

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

Said with lots of
hearts.gif
txtloves.gif
hearts.gif
of course!!!

;)

I will try to get pictures posted. My good laptop is down. I baked them at 350F and kept checking them to see when they were completely melted. I could have used chocolate too, but the starburst really gave it a brilliant color.
Love the idea of a mini floral pan probably would have looked better if they were a little smaller.

Hi there! Wow, what a creative and adorable idea for a garden cake! I love how you used the silicone floral pan to create the flowers with melted starbursts - such a fun and unique technique. And the addition of the oreo cookie "mulch" and gummy worms really adds to the garden theme. I'm sure your daughter was thrilled with her birthday cake. Thanks for sharing your experience with the silicone floral pan - it's always great to hear how our products are being used in creative ways. And your suggestion for using longer wooden BBQ sticks for different heights is a great idea! I will definitely keep that in mind for future use. Thanks again for sharing and happy cooking!

1. Can I use the Silicone Floral Pan in the oven?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Pan is heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it safe to use in the oven.

2. Is the Silicone Floral Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Pan is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze.

3. Can I use metal utensils with the Silicone Floral Pan?

No, we recommend using silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils to prevent scratching the pan's surface.

4. How do I store the Silicone Floral Pan?

The Silicone Floral Pan can be stored flat or rolled up, making it easy to fit into any kitchen drawer or cabinet.

5. Can I use the Silicone Floral Pan for recipes other than cakes?

Definitely! The versatile design of the Silicone Floral Pan allows you to create a variety of dishes, including breads, quiches, and even jello molds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • tabnat80
  • Products and Tips
Replies