• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Team Engagement and Win FREE Fall Rubs - Limited Time Offer!"

In summary, the team's goal for the month was to earn a new fall rub, but only 7 out of 25 people have responded. The team's morale is low because of this, and the expert summarizer feels that it was worth it to try to maintain communication with these people.
So the good news is that my team is green this month. The bad news is I have learned all these great tips and ideas from conference and I can never get a hold of almost 90% of my team, I have no idea if they are coming or going, or what there goals are. So I really have been trying to take to heart the rewarding behaviors instead of results and here is what I sent my team yesterday.There are 5 more days left this month and I am offering a chance for you to earn one of the NEW fall rubs for FREE!!
It is simple all you have to do is send me an email letting me know if you have ANY shows going in before the 31st!!! That's it, just email me even if you are NOT submitting ANY shows, if you email me and tell me, your name will go in the drawing!!!! It doesn't matter how far away you are, I will mail the rub to you if you win!! I am hoping for 100% participation in this. For every show you have submitted or submit between now and the 30th, your name will go in the drawing again, no limits!!! BUT you have to reply to the email to get your name in the drawing.
Right now I am concentrating on the "behavior" of communication. I want to hear from them even when they don't have shows.
I did call all of them as well to let them know about the drawing and leave some message that was pertinent to them. 1. if they are half way to earning the apron 2. if they need to submit to get to the change over kit 3. about the going places promotion
I have 25 people on my team. So far I have heard back from 7 of them over half who I NEVER hear from. I also know about at least 8 more shows going in this month and at least 4 more consultant going active that I didn't know about:)
I would say it was worth it!

LOVE!!! :candyheart:Thanks for sharing!!!

finley1991 said:
LOVE!!! :candyheart:

Thanks for sharing!!!

Ditto! ...bribery at it's finest :rolleyes:

Great idea and hope you have more and more respond! Love the behavior! I have not been behaving in the last week very well.:blushing:

Thank you!! I just sent it out to my own team...there are 3 days left in the month and I only have 5 active lines...I know several others had shows this week...but they've not yet submitted...ugh.

I would love to here your results.

So far I have heard back from 7 by email. With my phone calls I also talked to 2 and found out they have shows going in, the rest were messages. I just texted everyone else (18 of them) today. The text said "Check your inbox and send me an email. Even if you do not submit any shows you will be entered to win a free fall rub!"
Like I said I just want to hear from them, if I do even if they are not submitting, I will be following up with them to hear about their goals for the fall.

On another note, I am amazed that most of them that I have heard from DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THE GOING PLACES PROMO!!! also several of them weren't that excited. I realize everyone isn't going to be as excited as me about it, but it surprised me that some of them that are already doing 1 or more shows a month didn't care about trying to hit 2 to earn it. I would love to get tips from everyone of other things they are doing to get their team excited about the fall.

I sent something similar out yesterday offering a new rub and if I get 100% response a new sauce and so far 10 responded. Some were people that NEVER respond. That's less than half so far but more than I usually get so it's something I will repeat! Thanks again for the idea!

Count of today is 13 out of 25 not too bad! They still have time to email me tonight and to submit shows tonight to get in the drawing. I am doing the drawing as soon as the tracker updates tomorrow.

Heard from another one. I have heard from her ONE time in the last year.

Just sent out a version of this to my team. Thank for the idea!

1. What is the new idea for your team?

The new idea for my team is to implement a project management software to improve organization and workflow.

2. How will this new idea benefit the team?

This new idea will benefit the team by streamlining communication, increasing efficiency, and providing a centralized platform for project tracking and collaboration.

3. What challenges do you anticipate with this new idea?

Some potential challenges with this new idea may include the learning curve for team members to adapt to the new software, potential technical issues, and ensuring proper training and support for all team members.

4. How do you plan on implementing this new idea?

The implementation plan for this new idea includes researching and selecting the best project management software for our team's needs, creating a training plan for team members, and gradually transitioning to the new system while providing support and addressing any challenges that may arise.

5. What are the expected outcomes of this new idea?

The expected outcomes of this new idea include increased productivity, improved teamwork and communication, and overall better project management and completion. It can also lead to cost savings and a more efficient use of resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 3girls
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
3girls
  • pamela