• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Fundraiser with a Unique Cooking Show - Only $12 per Ticket!

In summary, Deanna has a new idea for a fundraiser where she is trying to sell tickets for a cooking show/class for $12.00 each. $6.00 would go to the organization and $6.00 would go to her. She has made up $5.00 gift certificates that can only be redeemed through her for pampered chef orders. She also fixed up a goody bag with some recipes, coupons, and a nylon pan scraper, and will put it in as a consultant hosted cooking show. The $6.00 she gets will help cover the cost of the supplies for the goody bag as well as the cost of the gift certificates
WENDY1117
I HAVE A NEW IDEA FOR A FUNDRAISER AND HAVE ACTUALLY HAD SOME INTEREST. I WILL HAVE THE ORGANIZATION TRYING TO RAISE MONEY SELL TICKETS FOR A COOKING SHOW/CLASS FOR $12.00 EACH. $6.00 WOULD GO TO THE ORGANIZATION $6.00 TO ME. I MADE UP $5.00 GIFT CERTIFICATES THAT CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED THROUGH ME FOR PAMPERED CHEF ORDERS. I ALSO FIXED UP A GOODY BAG WITH SOME RECIPES,COUPONS, AND IT HAD A NYLON PAN SCRAPER IN IT TO GIVE TO PARTICIPANTS. I WILL PUT IT IN AS A CONSULTANT HOSTED COOKING SHOW AND THAT WILL HELP ME ADD TO MY PRODUCT LINE. THE $6.00 I GET WILL HELP COVER THE COST OF THE SUPPLIES FOR THE GOODY BAG AS WELL AS THE COST OF THE GIFT CERTIFICATES. :chef:

Sounds good....how would you do the cooking show? And how many people would you expect to have?

Are you giving the $5 GC away with the purchase of a ticket?

It would be more like a class with tips on how pampered chef products make cooking easier, faster, etc.doing it as consultant hosted show would allow the consultant to add to his/her product base. I would do a few recipes something very simple and it would depend on how many people actually buy tickets. It could be a small or rather large gathering. The gc's would be given away to anyone who purhases a ticket but they would only be redeemable thru me at the show. So anyone helping the organization is actually getting 1/2 their money back in pampered chef product they have already paid for. Or if you dont want to do the gc's just take the additional money you get and purchase a few pampered chef products to give away as door prizes or make gift certificates for larger amounts and give them as door prizes. You can do a number of things, it helps out the organization and you still get your commission. There is a similar company that does cooking shows, and they sell hundreds of tickets, they make the recipes but the attendees dont eat. I am gonna try to make something so that at least the attendees can sample the food, maybe sandwiches with the cut and seal, and maybe make up a large batch of the mango salsa ahead of time and then a small batch at the show to demonstrate and some homemade chips. Something quick and simple. I have a meeting with a local volunteer fd so we will see what happens. I will let you all know if its a go.

OK, I'm confused about the gift certificates. If they are $5, who is paying for them? You collect $12, give $6 to the organization, so are you giving $5 out of the remaining $6, leaving yourself only $1 per person?

Please clarify....maybe I'm missing something, but, I'm confused!! ??

Love it! Very creative!

the $5 gift certificates can only be used at the show to purchase pampered chef products. so the individual would actually have to place an order to redeem, if they dont I still have the $5. If they do then the order will more than likely be for more than $5. You dont have to give gift certificates, you could order a few pampered chef items and give away a few door prizes, my thinking is if they have the $5 gift certificate that they basically already purchased that can only be redeemed at the show, they will more than likely place an order and as i stated before that order is gonna be for more than $5.

Last edited:
Yes, the order will be more than $5, most likely....but you're still having to pay the $5. And that could really add up. I guess, though, if you're taking it out of the $6 you're getting for the tickets, it makes sense. I just don't think I'd ever pay $12 to go to a cooking class where they are going to show simple recipes. If I was going to go to a cooking class, I'd expect it to be professional, with multiples of the tools that each student could get their hands on. I would be extremely disappointed if I paid for a cooking class and ended up at a Pampered Chef show. Just my thoughts.

I am taking it out of the $6 i get from the tickets. Deanna are you familiar with the taste of home cooking school? They travel and do cooking shows and give cooking tips and advertise their products and last year the one in the town where i live people paid $10 per ticket and did not get any type of gift certificate, and there were over 100 people in attendance. No hands on, no taste testing, nothing and they made over $500. I am advertising that it is a pampered chef cooking show/class. I will let you know how it turns out and if it don't hey i dont have to do it again.

WENDY1117 said:
I am taking it out of the $6 i get from the tickets. Deanna are you familiar with the taste of home cooking school? They travel and do cooking shows and give cooking tips and advertise their products and last year the one in the town where i live people paid $10 per ticket and did not get any type of gift certificate, and there were over 100 people in attendance. No hands on, no taste testing, nothing and they made over $500. I am advertising that it is a pampered chef cooking show/class. I will let you know how it turns out and if it don't hey i dont have to do it again.

So...how did this turn out? I went to New Orleans several years ago and took a "cooking class" at a cajun store. We watched the 2 ladies cook a 3 course meal, got the recipes/suggestions and then had the food for lunch. We then got a 10-20% discount in their store which had tools, spices, sauces and cookbooks. It was very informative, fun and delicious and we never touched a single tool. The cost was $15

There is a woman in my area who holds cooking classes at her home. She limits it to 10 people. Cost is $25. She has two rows of chairs set up facing her bar and cooks a full meal for about an hour or so while each person has the recipes to make notes on. When the cooking is done, you move into her dining room, which has a huge table set up with linens, crystal, etc. and everyone gathers around and eats. She used to be a consultant, although her business now has nothing to do with that other than many of the tools she uses are PC. I bet if she was still a consultant, people would want to buy some of the things she uses to prepare the meal.

1. What types of products are available for a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of kitchen and cooking products including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items. We also have a selection of products that are exclusive to fundraisers, making them unique and appealing to potential customers.

2. How does the fundraiser process work with Pampered Chef?

Our fundraiser process is simple and hassle-free. First, you will need to fill out our online form with your information and fundraising details. Then, we will provide you with a personalized webpage for your fundraiser. You can share this webpage with your supporters who can then make purchases directly through the site, and the products will be shipped directly to their doorstep.

3. How much money can we expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will depend on the number of supporters and their purchases. Our fundraisers typically earn 10-15% of the total sales, with potential for higher earnings based on the size of the fundraiser. We also offer incentives for larger sales, such as free products for the organization.

4. Are there any fees or costs associated with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

There are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary materials, such as order forms and catalogs, at no cost. We also cover the cost of shipping products directly to your supporters, so there are no additional expenses for your organization.

5. Can we customize our fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer customizable options for fundraisers with Pampered Chef. You can choose to focus on a specific product line or theme, such as holiday cooking or healthy eating. You can also request personalized materials, such as flyers or social media graphics, to promote your fundraiser and make it more unique to your organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg