• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Ice Cream Scoop: Performance vs. Old Model

In summary, the new Ice Cream Scoop is performing the same as the old one. However, due to a customer experience issue, the company took care of the problem.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
How is the new Ice Cream Scoop performing? Compared to the old one? If I recall correctly from holding it at Launch it does not have liquid inside of it so its relying on its shape to get the job done.

I was just thinking the same because I know customers are going to ask.

wondering about that, too. I love the old scoop and have never had any problems. Of course I follow the directions.... I can't help but wonder if the problems were 'operator error'.

My DH and son both have used the new scoop and they say they like it as well as the other, said it worked just as well to them. I didn't get a chance to scoop any ice cream when we had it last week but then they used the other one much more than I did too.

Actually the problem was not operator user. I had a customer that had it explode in her kitchen sink. It was just lying there..no water or heat or ice...luckily she was not holding her new born. It put a hole in her ceiling. Sounded like a gun. Not a good thing.

operator error/not user! I was pleased to see how the company took care of the issue.

We used it at a show last week and it worked great! I was a little hesitant at first, but my customers were so happy and many planned to get it right away in March. :)I really like the fact that it gets down into the corners of the box/container!

I've used mine several times and love it. No problem scooping the ice cream straight out of the deep freezer. Plus, LOVE that it goes into the dishwasher!!

I have used it and it worked great! Before I was a consultant I ruined my old one, because I got it at my wedding shower and then we got flooded out 3 months later. By the time we got a place to live I had forgotten about not putting it in the dishwasher and ruined it. I am so glad it is dishwasher safe!

pampered_terry said:
Actually the problem was not operator user. I had a customer that had it explode in her kitchen sink. It was just lying there..no water or heat or ice...luckily she was not holding her new born. It put a hole in her ceiling. Sounded like a gun. Not a good thing.
WOW! That's crazy! I had not heard a story like that yet.

I love mine too! I know I was very skeptical because it just looked like a normal ho-hum scoop. It's not, so once again TPC came through for us with another great product!As for the above post where the old one exploded....that's scary! This is the first I've heard of anything like that.

1. What are the main differences between the new ice cream scoop and the old model?

The new ice cream scoop has a redesigned handle for improved grip and comfort, as well as a sharper scoop edge for easier scooping. It also has a release trigger for effortless release of ice cream.

2. Is the new ice cream scoop dishwasher safe?

Yes, the new ice cream scoop is made with high-quality materials that are safe to use in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

3. How does the performance of the new ice cream scoop compare to the old model?

The new ice cream scoop has been tested and proven to have better performance in terms of scooping even the hardest ice cream. The sharper scoop edge and release trigger make it easier and more efficient to use.

4. Can I use the new ice cream scoop for other frozen desserts besides ice cream?

Yes, the new ice cream scoop is versatile and can be used for scooping other frozen desserts such as sorbet, gelato, and frozen yogurt.

5. Does the new ice cream scoop come with a warranty?

Yes, the new ice cream scoop comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace it for you free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05