• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Forget to Add Bookings for a Host's Second Show on PP?

, in summary, if a guest expresses any interest at all in hosting a future show, enter her name into Pampered Partner as a booking whether she picks a date or not. This way, if she contacts you later (or if you contact her) and she actually picks a date, she has already been entered from the original show.
ChefVicki
I have a question about the new host program, I had a show and one person booked a show, but later after I had closed the show and sent it in another person from that show booked. Since I didn't turn that in on PP does that mean that the orginal host can't get the booking benefit at the 2nd show? I didn't realize you had to enter it in PP for the host to be able to order the host special. Is there anything I can do? I hate to tell this host she can't order just because the person didn't book fast enough.
Sorry, I hope this isn't too confusing.

:( Sorry to tell you but you only have that one chance to enter in the booking in PP. The only other thing you could maybe do is order it for her when another guest does or host does not take advantage of it. Or, order it yourself with your discount and chalk it up to a learning experience.
Good luck.

I just asked my director this same question and here is what she said. If, at a show, a person expresses any interest at all in hosting a future show, enter her name into Pampered Partner as a booking whether she picks a date or not. This way, if she contacts you later (or if you contact her) and she actually picks a date, she has already been entered from the original show.

be careful!Pampered Chef is being very strict about the new booking benefit. Be sure that new consultants understand how to enter the booking and how to check that it is in fact on the order.

I would put a possible booking down only if she sounds very likely to do a show - you don't want to be padding your show schedule - it will only mess you up. I tell the guests and especially the host that if they even think they might want to do a show they should tell me before we close or it can't be added on that show - then if someone comes back later I can say "oh, I'm so sorry we didn't have it on the show in time but I can give the host an extra discount instead for referring you" (I usually give them 10% extra off on their order at that party).

There is nothing you can do about it now. SORRY!

Does everyone know how to enter bookings into PP? If not, ask now before it is too late.

I did!!!ChefVicki,

I did the same thing, except I forgot to put it on. I went back to the show and put it in. You go to the guest's order, the one that is booking the show, and click the Additional Info tab. In that screen, there is a place for bookings, click it. Then click the Show Booking box then click a date. Your done!! I double checked it. I went through like I was putting that show in and went through the faking an order. It worked!!! I was sooo happpyy!!!! Then I deleted the show and her info stayed the same! I happy that I got to pass this on!!! Good Luck!!!
Brandy

1. What is the New Host Program?

The New Host Program is an exclusive program for first-time hosts with Pampered Chef. It offers special rewards and benefits to help you have a successful and fun party.

2. How do I become a new host?

To become a new host, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you're interested in hosting a party. They will guide you through the process and help you get started!

3. What rewards do I get as a new host?

As a new host, you will receive a special host-exclusive product at a discounted price. You will also earn free products based on the sales from your party. Additionally, you will have the chance to earn even more rewards through our New Host Incentive Program.

4. Can I combine the New Host Program with other offers?

Yes, you can combine the New Host Program with other offers and promotions. Your consultant will help you maximize your rewards and discounts.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement for the New Host Program?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $200 for the New Host Program. However, with the help of your consultant, it's easy to reach and even exceed this goal with the support of your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
Brandi2007