• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should be included in a new buyer basket for Pampered Chef customers?

In summary, new home owners often ask about essential kitchen tools and tips for organizing their new kitchen. Must-haves include knives, cutting boards, pots and pans, and measuring cups and spoons. Organizing tips include using dividers and clear containers, and labeling items. For easy and healthy meals, new home owners can try sheet pan dinners, stir-fry dishes, and slow cooker meals. To set up a functional kitchen workspace, designate a specific prep area and keep frequently used items within reach. Essential pantry staples for new home owners include canned goods, grains, herbs and spices, cooking essentials, and basic baking ingredients.
Lorna
need a flyer or letter of introduction to add to a basket that goes into the homes of new buyers. Sort of the cross between a realtors basket and the welcome wagon. Also maybe an inexpensive give away. Your thoughts are really needed.
Lorna

Lorna:

I don't have the flyer I wanted to share with you at my fingertips, but I'll keep looking! As for a giveaway, the Season's Best Cookbook is always a great idea, since it is something people will keep forever. Just be sure that your contact information is on it, so your new neighbors will know where to find you!

HTH,

Mary

Here's one that I had made in another publishing program. I copied and pasted the text to Word so I could post it here, you'll have to add graphics or whatever to make it pretty.

I live in a brand new subdivision with homes still under construction. As I saw a new family move into their new house, I stopped by to introduce myself and gave them a catalog and this note. I got one $600 show out of it, got one booking off of that which was also $600, got one booking off of that which will be happening later this month. So it's not over yet!

Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

Attachments

• Welcome to the Neighborhood flyer.doc
    44 KB · Views: 555
Here is what I pass out in neighborhoodsHope this helps you out! :D

Attachments

• WANTED.doc
    28 KB · Views: 591
, thank you for reaching out and considering adding a flyer or letter of introduction to your new buyer baskets. This is a great idea to help introduce new buyers to the world of Pampered Chef and all that we have to offer. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have had success with including a small sample or mini product in the basket as an inexpensive giveaway. This not only adds value to the basket, but also allows the new buyers to experience our products firsthand.For the flyer or letter of introduction, I suggest highlighting the benefits of being a Pampered Chef customer, such as our high-quality products, versatile recipes, and convenient ordering options. You can also mention any upcoming promotions or specials that may be of interest to new buyers.In terms of the overall design and layout, I recommend keeping it visually appealing and easy to read. You can also include your contact information and a call to action, encouraging new buyers to reach out to you for any questions or to schedule a cooking demonstration.I hope these ideas help and I'm happy to assist with any further suggestions. Best of luck with your new buyer baskets!

What kitchen tools do new home owners need?

New home owners often ask about essential kitchen tools that they will need for their new home. Some must-haves include a good set of knives, cutting boards, pots and pans, and measuring cups and spoons. A versatile kitchen gadget, like a food chopper or immersion blender, can also be very helpful. Don't forget about basic cooking utensils like a spatula, whisk, and tongs.

How can new home owners organize their kitchen?

Organizing a new kitchen can be overwhelming, but there are a few key tips to help new home owners get started. Use drawer organizers or dividers to keep utensils and gadgets in their place. Install shelves or racks in cabinets to maximize space. Consider using clear containers for pantry items to easily see what's inside. And don't forget about labeling! Labeling containers and shelves can make it easier to find what you need quickly.

What are some easy and healthy meal ideas for new home owners?

Cooking healthy meals at home can be intimidating, especially for new home owners. Some easy and healthy meal ideas include sheet pan dinners, stir-fry dishes, and slow cooker meals. Choose lean proteins, plenty of vegetables, and whole grains for a well-rounded meal. Don't be afraid to experiment with different flavors and ingredients to find new favorites.

How can new home owners set up a functional kitchen workspace?

A functional kitchen workspace is important for any home cook. Start by designating a specific area for prep work, ideally near the sink and stove. Keep frequently used items, like cutting boards and utensils, in easy reach. Use a magnetic knife strip or hanging hooks for extra storage. And make sure to keep the workspace clutter-free for efficient cooking.

What are some essential pantry staples for new home owners?

A well-stocked pantry can make meal planning and cooking much easier for new home owners. Some essential pantry staples include canned goods, such as beans and tomatoes, grains like rice and quinoa, and a variety of herbs and spices. Don't forget about cooking essentials like olive oil, vinegar, and broth. And always keep some basic baking ingredients on hand, like flour, sugar, and baking powder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard