1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales New home owners

1. Lorna

Lorna Novice Member

need a flyer or letter of introduction to add to a basket that goes into the homes of new buyers. Sort of the cross between a realtors basket and the welcome wagon. Also maybe an inexpensive give away. Your thoughts are really needed.
    Lorna

Feb 13, 2006
  2. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Lorna:

I don't have the flyer I wanted to share with you at my fingertips, but I'll keep looking! As for a giveaway, the Season's Best Cookbook is always a great idea, since it is something people will keep forever. Just be sure that your contact information is on it, so your new neighbors will know where to find you!

HTH,

Mary

Feb 13, 2006
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Here's one that I had made in another publishing program. I copied and pasted the text to Word so I could post it here, you'll have to add graphics or whatever to make it pretty.

I live in a brand new subdivision with homes still under construction. As I saw a new family move into their new house, I stopped by to introduce myself and gave them a catalog and this note. I got one $600 show out of it, got one booking off of that which was also $600, got one booking off of that which will be happening later this month. So it's not over yet!

Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

Attached Files:

Feb 13, 2006
  4. Here is what I pass out in neighborhoods

Hope this helps you out! :D

Attached Files:

Have something to add?