• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invitation Flyer for New Home Open House | Get Yours Now!

In summary, Kimdifferent? is looking for ideas on how to send out invitations for her upcoming home open house. She has included a flyer for those interested in attending, as well as some supplemental material such as ideas on how to set up a show and what to include on the menu.
kimmers
I am doing a new home open house and looking for an invitation flyer to send out. Does anyone have anything?

Thanks in advance.

Kim

different?I am very interested in this idea and would like to get a flyer as well as ideas on how this would work. Do you just do a traditional show and let the hostess walk everyone around at the end (since that's why some people will have come to see the whole house)? I was thinking of purposing one with different products throughout the house featuring how they could be used (garlic press for playdough hair in the play room, candles in bedroom, baker's roller for back massages, etc.). I just couldn't come up with something a bit more interesting than just a show....BEE

Good ideas Bee!I was thinking about doing just a traditional show, but your ideas are good. Maybe do a small scale scavenger hunt or something. Most of the people that will be coming to it are relatives that haven't seen the new place yet. I'm very open to any and all ideas though.

Kim

open kitchenHi - this is my first post, I just found this board a couple days ago! Anyways, I just did this kind of thing last weekend, I called it an Open Kitchen. It was mostly my relatives that came that had never seen the house yet. I stuck some invites in my neighbors mailboxes, none of them came but I think it still turned out good.

What I did was made a bunch of PC appetizers and then I had some demo stations set up on my island - a plate with the garlic press and a bunch of garlic, a plate with the microplane and some lemon and ginger to grate, my cutting board with a loaf of bread and the serrated bread knife to cut it with and oil/vinegar dipping beside, corer and crinkle cutter with cucumber and carrots to make cucumber carrots. I also had the idea of setting up an area to show my favorite 'Top 10 Tools'. And of course I had catalogs lying around.

I wanted it to be more low-key, no actual show so they could snoop around better. I did offer everyone the past host discount of 10% off orders and put together some oddsn'ends of PC stuff I had for a gift basket draw prize.

I think the best part is that you can feed all your friends and write it off!

medhatterchef said:
Hi - this is my first post, I just found this board a couple days ago! Anyways, I just did this kind of thing last weekend, I called it an Open Kitchen. It was mostly my relatives that came that had never seen the house yet. I stuck some invites in my neighbors mailboxes, none of them came but I think it still turned out good.

What I did was made a bunch of PC appetizers and then I had some demo stations set up on my island - a plate with the garlic press and a bunch of garlic, a plate with the microplane and some lemon and ginger to grate, my cutting board with a loaf of bread and the serrated bread knife to cut it with and oil/vinegar dipping beside, corer and crinkle cutter with cucumber and carrots to make cucumber carrots. I also had the idea of setting up an area to show my favorite 'Top 10 Tools'. And of course I had catalogs lying around.

I wanted it to be more low-key, no actual show so they could snoop around better. I did offer everyone the past host discount of 10% off orders and put together some oddsn'ends of PC stuff I had for a gift basket draw prize.

I think the best part is that you can feed all your friends and write it off!

I like this idea too. Did you have an invitation that you sent out? If you did, would you be willing to share it?

Thanks,
Kim

invite attachmentsHi,

Here it is, you could also add in a line about RSVP'ing (and getting a free gift of course!)

You might have to play around with the sizing, I originally did it in PowerPoint. I get my fonts from http://www.fontface.com/fonts/m.html, this one used Mordred, hope it works!

(here's the front - it won't let me add the back in this msg)

Attachments

• open kitchen front.doc
    190 KB · Views: 449
back ?for some reason it won't let me upload anything else right now, it has problems with the database - I'll keep trying!

-h

the back......okay, so I had to remove my pic in the back - I think it was too large to upload.

I also included one I just did for Spring Catalog shows, I'm not sure what the US is doing but we're having a big 'by the 10th' promotion so I'm trying to get at least 2 shows by the 10th of March. It'll have to be edited for US specials.

-h

Attachments

• open kitchen back.doc
    23 KB · Views: 430
  • spring catalogue show.doc
    71 KB · Views: 503
oh yeah, then on the back of the Spring cat show I'll print the outside order form :)

What is a "New Home Open House"?

A "New Home Open House" is an event hosted by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce our products and services to potential customers in a relaxed and social setting. It is a great opportunity for guests to see our products in action and ask questions about how they can make their cooking and entertaining experiences easier and more enjoyable.

How do I find a "New Home Open House" near me?

You can find upcoming "New Home Open House" events near you by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by checking our website's event calendar. You can also join our email list to receive notifications about upcoming events in your area.

Is there a cost to attend a "New Home Open House"?

No, there is no cost to attend a "New Home Open House". It is a free event for guests to come and learn about our products and services without any obligation to purchase.

What can I expect at a "New Home Open House"?

At a "New Home Open House", you can expect to see product demonstrations, sample delicious recipes, ask questions, and even try out some of our products yourself. It's a fun and interactive way to learn about our products and how they can enhance your cooking and entertaining experiences.

Can I purchase products at a "New Home Open House"?

Yes, you can purchase products at a "New Home Open House". Our consultants will have products available for purchase at the event, and they will be happy to assist you with any orders or questions you may have. However, there is no pressure to purchase, and you can simply enjoy the event and take home some great recipe ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robochick84