• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Where Will Pampered Chef Founder Live Now?

In summary, the "New Home for Doris & Jay" collection is a line of products designed for new homeowners that includes kitchen tools, cookware, and serveware. Some popular products from this collection are the Quick Cooker, Stoneware Baking Set, and Ultimate Mandoline. These products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the website. They are covered under the same warranty as other Pampered Chef products and a special discount is offered for first-time homeowners.
nothing like a little downsizing to make the rest of us feel poor!:bugeye:

LOLI like that she invested $3,000 and sold it for possibly $900 Million! When we say "Way To Grow!" that's what we're talking about, huh? :D

Wow, they could buy a $2 mil house while their other one hasn't sold yet?

of course they could Deb, guessing they could pay cash for it.. and good for them. They worked for every bit of it!

I am SO excited for them! I can't think of anyone I've ever encountered who possesses and conveys Grace more perfectly! GO DORIS!!!!

DebbieJ said:
Wow, they could buy a $2 mil house while their other one hasn't sold yet?

I'm sure she could buy several....lol

I lvove the architecture of it - beautiful!

quiverfull7 said:
I am SO excited for them! I can't think of anyone I've ever encountered who possesses and conveys Grace more perfectly! GO DORIS!!!!

I totally agree! They deserve it and more. She is the most gracious person I've ever met. L:love0010:VE her!

Hey it's a bargain now! :) I'll just take the kitchen.....

Do you think she ever hosted a Pampered Chef party in that kitchen?

What is the "New Home for Doris & Jay" collection?

The "New Home for Doris & Jay" collection is a line of products specifically designed for new homeowners. It includes kitchen tools, cookware, and serveware to help them set up their new home and make cooking and entertaining easier.

What are some must-have products from this collection?

Some popular products from the "New Home for Doris & Jay" collection include the Quick Cooker, the Stoneware Baking Set, and the Ultimate Mandoline. These products are versatile, durable, and perfect for everyday use in a new home.

How can I purchase products from this collection?

You can purchase products from the "New Home for Doris & Jay" collection through a Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. Simply browse the collection, add items to your cart, and complete the checkout process.

Can I use my existing Pampered Chef warranty for products from this collection?

Yes, all products from the "New Home for Doris & Jay" collection are covered under the same Pampered Chef warranty as our other products. If you experience any issues with your purchase, please reach out to your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Is there a special discount for new homeowners on this collection?

Yes, we offer a special discount for new homeowners on their first purchase of products from the "New Home for Doris & Jay" collection. This discount can be applied through a Pampered Chef consultant or by using a special promo code at checkout on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila