• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Successful Holiday Theme Party: Tips and Advice

I plan on just bringing one to show. They can order the stuff they need for it and put it together themselves. Bring some of the tags to hand out for the different ideas. If you knew how many people were going to be there ahead of time (friends included) you could make it a Holiday work shop party. It might be a lot of fun but, on the down side a lot of work.In summary, the speaker is discussing their experience with a batter bowl show, where they only used one small batter bowl and demoed how to put together a layered gift in it. They also suggest using plastic wrap when traveling with the bowl and offer tips for making the brownies in a bar pan. The speaker also mentions other potential recipes
feather18
OK, I am having one of these shows in Dec. How do you go about the show?
Do you buy extra batter bowls to sell there, or do you just do a presentation in one.. how else would the show go? that sounds really short!!! Help would be great!! i want to be prepared!

Thanks in advance!!

I plan on just bringing one to show. They can order the stuff they need for it and put it together themselves. Bring some of the tags to hand out for the different ideas.

If you knew how many people were going to be there ahead of time (friends included) you could make it a Holiday work shop party. It might be a lot of fun but, on the down side a lot of work...

feather18 said:
OK, I am having one of these shows in Dec. How do you go about the show?
Do you buy extra batter bowls to sell there, or do you just do a presentation in one.. how else would the show go? that sounds really short!!! Help would be great!! i want to be prepared!

Thanks in advance!!

I just did my first batter bowl show last weekend. I only used my own small batter bowl (no extras as they have plenty of time for them to come in before gift-giving time). I demoed how to put it all together while using my measure-all cup to flatted down each layer before adding the next one. Then I talked about how some people might like to put a piece of plastic wrap over the bowl before closing the lid if the batter bowl will be traveling. I also pulled out the box and showed how easy it would be to box it up and either wrap it or even ship it. We tied a pretty bowl onto the side and let everyone oooh and awwww. I talked about how nice a gift this is at only $11 and the warranty and multi-uses of the batter bowl long after the brownies/cookies/pumpking bread/chili is gone. And, of course, you can throw in your offer to give them all of the batter bowl recipes you have if they purchase a batter bowl. It's free for you and yet guests always get so excited about free PC recipes. Heehee!

After showing off the small batter bowl we then made the brownies using the classic batter bowl (I put all of the liquid items into the classic bowl first, mixed them well, and then dumped the contents of the small batter bowl right into it. Because of how long they take to cook in the 9X9 pan, I used the bar pan and, although I didn't taste them myself, they looked perfect. The host had a batch coming out of the oven right as the show was starting so that we had two batches to serve this large crowd. I have another couple gals who want to do this same show, but they don't know which recipe yet. I hope one of them will do the Harvest Pumpkin Bread!

Homemade for the HolidaysThese are great suggestions, thanks. I'm trying to line up my demo too. One thought on the Harvest Pumpkin Bread is to substitute the golden raisins with dried cranberries - it'll add colour to the layers in the bowl, colour to the loaf when it comes out of the oven and then look fabulous on our cranberry appetizer plate when served.

Ideas for the Prep Bowls anyone?

muffetts said:
These are great suggestions, thanks. I'm trying to line up my demo too. One thought on the Harvest Pumpkin Bread is to substitute the golden raisins with dried cranberries - it'll add colour to the layers in the bowl, colour to the loaf when it comes out of the oven and then look fabulous on our cranberry appetizer plate when served.

Ideas for the Prep Bowls anyone?

I REALLY dislike raisins - so I love the idea of dried cranberries instead! Thanks!

LibrarianChef said:
I just did my first batter bowl show last weekend.

After showing off the small batter bowl we then made the brownies using the classic batter bowl (I put all of the liquid items into the classic bowl first, mixed them well, and then dumped the contents of the small batter bowl right into it. Because of how long they take to cook in the 9X9 pan, I used the bar pan and, although I didn't taste them myself, they looked perfect. The host had a batch coming out of the oven right as the show was starting so that we had two batches to serve this large crowd. I have another couple gals who want to do this same show, but they don't know which recipe yet. I hope one of them will do the Harvest Pumpkin Bread!

:thumbup: Thank you so much for sharing!! I am doing a Batter Bowl Gift Party on Saturday..
BUT the Host ordered the bowls ahead of time.. 15 of them!! WOOHOO!:D
I really appreciate your input!! It will help with my show on Sat..!!

I did a Holiday Gift Giving show last night and I have another one on Friday. I made the Cowboy Chili and the Pumpkin Bread mix. We made a batch of the cowboy chili for the food. I also did a Coffee and More Cup with the 1 minute cake recipe. I talked about all the gift sets and the gift giving ideas...prep bowls with bath salts, SS whisks with kisses, bar board with apple wedger, etc. I told them how to put the batter bowl gift sets together and handed out the recipes. She had 4 guests and I left with 250 in sales. She is still taking Outside orders.

I will say that while the cowboy chili was cooking I had my doubts on the recipe. It looked pretty gross until I added the salsa and tomato sauce. But, it tasted great!!

I have heard about the Batter Bowl party, but I can't seem to get my hands on the recipes. HELP.

These are the three printouts that I've used. I send an extra couple copies of the display card to my host so they can show it to friends who won't be able to make it to the show. I hadn't heard of an actual batter bowl party, so I just made one up a few weeks ago. It went over very well and I believe my next TWO parties are batter bowl parties, too. They love having extra gift-giving ideas. :D

Attachments

• BatterBowlRecipes.pdf
    60.9 KB · Views: 472
  • BatterBowlGiftTags.pdf
    76.1 KB · Views: 329
  • BatterBowlDisplayCard.pdf
    718 KB · Views: 320
They are on CC on the PC website

Thank you. I started there and didn't find them right away. I thought I was going crazy. I found them. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

1. What is the "New Holiday Theme Party" all about?

The "New Holiday Theme Party" is a new addition to our party themes that specifically focuses on holiday cooking and entertaining. It is designed to help you prepare delicious and festive dishes for your upcoming holiday gatherings.

2. What types of recipes will be featured at the party?

The "New Holiday Theme Party" will feature a variety of holiday-themed recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. We will also provide tips and tricks for making these dishes even more festive and visually appealing.

3. Can I customize the menu for my party?

Yes, you can absolutely customize the menu for your party. Our consultants will work with you to create a personalized menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. You can also choose to focus on specific holiday traditions or cuisines.

4. Will there be any special discounts or promotions during the party?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions during the "New Holiday Theme Party". These may include discounts on specific products or bundles, as well as free gifts with purchase. Be sure to attend the party to take advantage of these deals!

5. Can I host a "New Holiday Theme Party" virtually?

Yes, you can host a "New Holiday Theme Party" virtually. Our consultants are equipped to host parties through video conferencing platforms, so you can still enjoy the party experience from the comfort of your own home. Simply contact your consultant to make arrangements for a virtual party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ccooley
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bostonbelle
  • hlynn424
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies