• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Successful Home Office Lead - $2K and Counting!

In summary, to successfully close a home office lead with Pampered Chef, it is important to build a relationship, showcase product benefits, offer incentives, and provide excellent customer service. To increase the chances of a lead spending $2K or more, try offering bundle deals, complementary products, personalized recommendations, or free gifts. Commission can still be earned on leads who don't spend $2K, and progress can be tracked through a tracking system on the website. If a lead is not responding, it's important to follow up professionally and keep the door open for future communication.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Had to point out that I have finally changed my highest show! I had a show for a home office lead last week. We just closed tonight at over $2000! WAHOO!

OMG - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!! Celebrate big time! What a HUGE accomplishment. I would be on cloud 9! Heck I just got a huge smile on my face for you. I cannot imagine how big your smile is!!!

Way to go!!!!!

crystalscookingnow said:
Great job! That lead really paid off!

That was my thought! I am pretty much on cloud 9, the show was the day before we left for Chicago so I had a lot of time to tell everybody about it.

good for you....woohoo...now tell us what you did to make it so great!

Shawnna said:
good for you....woohoo...now tell us what you did to make it so great!

Yeah, yeah - what she said!!!:D

Great job!!!!

what did you do to make that happen? Way to Go!!

milkangel said:
what did you do to make that happen? Way to Go!!

That's the crazy part, they did it all (yes I tried to recruit them, they are interested just not right now). They had about $1300 in orders before I even got there. The actual show was only about $300 and then they collected $400 more after the show.

That is awesome! Way to go. Enjoy your paycheck. :)

You are a WAHOO WOMAN!!!!!

1. How do I successfully close a home office lead with Pampered Chef?

To successfully close a home office lead with Pampered Chef, follow these steps:

• First, build a relationship with your lead by genuinely listening to their needs and concerns.
  • Next, showcase the benefits and features of our products and how they can address the lead's needs.
  • Offer a special promotion or incentive to entice the lead to make a purchase.
  • Close the sale by clearly explaining the ordering process and providing excellent customer service.

2. How can I make sure my home office lead spends $2K or more?

To increase the chances of your home office lead spending $2K or more, try the following strategies:

• Offer bundle deals or discounts for purchasing multiple products.
  • Suggest complementary products that pair well with the lead's initial purchase.
  • Provide personalized recommendations based on the lead's interests and needs.
  • Offer a free gift or bonus item for spending $2K or more.

3. Can I still earn commission on home office leads even if they don't spend $2K?

Yes, you can still earn commission on home office leads that don't spend $2K. Our commission structure is based on the total sales volume, so even if the lead spends less than $2K, you will still earn a percentage of the sale.

4. How can I track my progress with home office leads?

We provide a tracking system for all home office leads. You can access this through your account on our website. It will show you the status of each lead, including whether they have made a purchase and how much they have spent.

5. What should I do if my home office lead is not responding to my calls or emails?

If your home office lead is not responding to your attempts to reach them, it's important to follow up in a professional and respectful manner. You can try reaching out through different communication channels, such as social media or direct mail. If all attempts fail, you may need to move on to other leads, but always keep the door open for the lead to reach out in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • booksx2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies