• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Considering Becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant? Need Advice?

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant requires an initial investment of $109, with optional add-ons available for an additional cost. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and build your own business. No previous cooking or sales experience is required, as Pampered Chef provides training and resources. The amount of time you dedicate is up to you, and many consultants find success by devoting a few hours a week. Balancing a full-time job or family is also possible as a consultant, as you can set your own schedule.
kaceyleigh2
Hey Everyone, I'm not a Pampered Chef Consultant yet, but I'm seriously considering it (especially since finding this site!). I'm actually hosting my first show in August and will hopefully go from there! I just wanted to introduce myself on here and see if anyone has any advice for a possible consultant-to-be.
Hope to talk to you all soon!
~Kacey

Congrats!!!! well you are going to love it (PC and this site). There is soooo much information on here, and the people are wonderful. Always here to offer advice, support, or helpful hints, not to mention all the recipes!! Good luck and keep us posted!! There are lots of ideas on here about starting your business and such. Search through the files and you will find alot of info, if you have questions, please ask.. there are lots of people on here waiting to answer. Good luck again!!!:)

welcome kacey!! :)

Welcome from another newbieKacey, I'm in a similar situation...I was going to host a party, and then I decided, "hey, why not give this a try?" Best part is, I'll still be hosting one (open house style) and I'll get the credit!

For such a low investment, and the fact that doing something like this has always been in the back of my mind, I figured I'd give it a shot!

Good luck and let us know what you decide,

Welcome! You won't regret giving it a try!

Welcome to both of you - you're going to love it! I've been a consultant for 10 months now and I'm really enjoying it. I've made a lot of great new friends and had a lot of fun "working". I can't say I actually ever really feel like I am at work which is great. After 11 years as a stay at home mom, I decided to try this last year on a whim and I'm glad I did. Just came back from Conference and it was great - very energizing and informative. Just have fun - and it will translate at your shows - you'll look like a pro - even if you're not!

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

Welcome:) You will soon find that PC is THE BEST! I've been a consultant for 4 1/2 years, & I can't imagine my life without PC. Best of luck to you, just always have fun!

Hey, Kacey and Lisa!

You will love the Pampered Chef...it's a wonderful company and they treat their consultants very well! I've been with TPC for 6 years and I am so happy I found this company. It's great having a business that you can work around your family's schedule and still make great money and earn awesome incentives!! I just returned from National Conference (Wave 2), which is something I highly recommend to all consultants. It IS the ultimate in training!:D

We're looking forward to having you as part of our "family!" Feel free to post any questions you have - we're here to help!

Mary

1. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant requires an initial investment of $109, which includes your starter kit and business supplies. There are also optional add-ons available for an additional cost.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and build your own business. You will also have access to training, support, and a community of like-minded individuals.

3. Do I need to have cooking or sales experience to become a consultant?

No, you do not need any previous experience. Pampered Chef provides training and resources to help you succeed as a consultant. All you need is a passion for cooking and a desire to grow your business.

4. How much time do I need to commit as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount of time you dedicate to your Pampered Chef business is up to you. You can choose to work part-time or full-time, depending on your personal goals and schedule. Many consultants find success by devoting a few hours a week to their business.

5. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants balance their business with other commitments, such as a full-time job or family. You can set your own schedule and work your business around your other responsibilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Burkett
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • tsmarr