• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Party Plan a Lucrative Side Hustle for Me?

In summary, Melissa is a new PC consultant who is determined to do well in her business. However, she is struggling to get as many bookings and sales as she would like. She joined PC after attending a friend's virtual party and fell in love with the products. She had her first party with limited engagement and only a few orders, but her host was happy with her free products. Melissa is looking forward to learning from others and sharing her knowledge.
melissaboyd
Hi all!My name is Melissa. I'm right at my 50-day mark as a PC consultant. Doing OK so far. Not as many people will book as I am wanting but I know it will come. I'm determined...just wish I could do as well as I see some new ones doing...5000 in sales in 30 days, 60 days etc. Alas, its just not to happen for me but I'll be content to get a party a week or at least $500 in sales a month at least here at the beginning. I had heard of PC for years but had not known anyone who sold it or had a party (at least that they invited me to). A friend had a virtual party in January for a friend. She invited me and I had a party for her since we are in a different state/circle of friends. I loved all the products and was looking for a side hustle so I signed up at the end of my party when I was asked about it. I wasn't offered a party flip like I've learned about so that kinda ticked me off but whatever. I absolutely love my products.I had great fun at the first party I did for a friend. There was limited engagement and even though she invited 100 people she only had 20 join and only about 8 of those interacted and 5 ordered. I got her 2 outside orders and she got 1. No one booked. No one filled out my end-of-party questionnaire. No one signed up for my VIP group. No one interacted to get points to enter the end of party prize. THAT was frustrating for me. She was a great host and got a lot of free products so she was happy.I'm looking forward to learning from everyone and sharing my limited knowledge where I can. Melissa

Welcome to CS!

1. What is the average income for a Pampered Chef consultant?

The average income for a Pampered Chef consultant can vary greatly depending on individual effort, party success, and team support. Some consultants are able to earn a full-time income, while others use it as a part-time side hustle. It is important to set realistic goals and have a solid understanding of the compensation plan.

2. How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to join through an existing consultant or through the company's website. You will also need to purchase a starter kit, which includes products and business supplies. Once you join, you will have access to training, support, and resources to help you get started.

3. Can I make a significant income with Pampered Chef as a side hustle?

Yes, it is possible to make a significant income with Pampered Chef as a side hustle. However, it will require time, effort, and dedication. The more successful parties you have and the larger your customer base, the more potential for income. It is important to set realistic goals and consistently work towards them.

4. How can I increase my party bookings and sales?

There are several ways to increase party bookings and sales as a Pampered Chef consultant. Some effective strategies include hosting a launch party to introduce yourself to potential customers, utilizing social media to promote parties and products, offering incentives for party hosts and guests, and consistently following up with past party hosts and customers.

5. Is Pampered Chef a good fit for me as a side hustle?

Pampered Chef can be a good fit for anyone looking for a flexible side hustle. It offers the opportunity to work from home, set your own hours, and earn an income based on your efforts. It is important to have a passion for the products and a willingness to put in the time and effort to make it successful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Angela D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shannon Russell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Shannon Russell
  • Teresa Johnson