• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is New to Pampered Chef and Loving It?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. The speaker has been with the company for just over 2 years and enjoys the experience. They prioritize tasks and manage their time efficiently to balance working at Pampered Chef and their full-time job. The speaker was inspired to join Pampered Chef because of their love for cooking and entertaining, and the potential for a flexible and rewarding business opportunity. They enjoy the sense of community and support within the company, as well as building relationships with customers and fellow consultants while sharing their passion for cooking.
Deborah Marshall
Hello everyone!! My name is Debi Marshall I have been with Pampered Chef just over 2 years. i work full time at a local hospital and do Pampered on the side for now. I am a mom to 3 grown sons and grammie to a beautiful 2 year old granddaughter. I also have 2 stepsons, been in my relationship with my man Manuel for 15 years!! Thanks for letting me join your community.

Welcome to CS!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items to help make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I have been with Pampered Chef for just over 2 years now. It has been a wonderful experience and I am loving every moment of it!

3. How do you balance working at Pampered Chef and your full-time job?

It can be challenging at times, but I make sure to prioritize my tasks and manage my time efficiently. I also have a strong support system that helps me balance both responsibilities.

4. What inspired you to join Pampered Chef?

I have always loved cooking and entertaining, and when I attended a Pampered Chef party, I fell in love with the products. I also saw the potential for a flexible and rewarding business opportunity, so I decided to join.

5. What do you enjoy most about being a part of Pampered Chef?

I love the sense of community and support within the company. I have also been able to build strong relationships with my customers and fellow consultants. Plus, I get to share my passion for cooking and help others create delicious meals with quality products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Kandi Earhart