• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I restart my PC career after a health break?

In summary, it is recommended to be honest and upfront about your health break when explaining it to potential customers or hosts. To make up for lost time and income, consider reaching out to previous customers and using social media to promote your business. To ease back into your PC business, set small goals and stay updated on new products and promotions. To get back into a successful mindset, reflect on past successes, attend trainings and team meetings, and surround yourself with positive consultants.
Fran Milne
Hello! I've been a PC consultant for almost one year now, and I love it. Recently I've had some health issues which kept me from work for 2 months. I'm going to re-launch my PC career, any ideas are most welcome.
I love to see what my creative PC sisters - and brothers - are up to, and I love to share my ideas too.
Here's to a great 2015 for us all! Keep cooking and booking!

Welcome! I hope your health issues are completely healed. Best wishes on your re-launch. You'll find lots of great ideas and resources here.

I'm still healing, feeling a lot better. Thank you
Friend request sent.

Welcome to CS!

Thank you.

Hi Fran! Welcome to our site. Since you're still not 100%- take it easy and browse thru our threads and files.
There is a wealth in information. Pick a few ideas and when you get back to PC- try them. We are always open for questions.

1. How do I explain my health break to potential customers or hosts?

Be honest and upfront about your health break. Let your customers and potential hosts know that you had some health issues that prevented you from working, but you are now back and excited to continue your PC career.

2. How can I make up for the lost time and income during my health break?

Consider reaching out to your previous customers and hosts to offer special deals or incentives for booking a party or placing an order. You can also use social media to promote your business and reach a larger audience.

3. How can I ease back into my PC business without getting overwhelmed?

Start by setting small goals for yourself, such as booking one party per week or contacting a certain number of potential hosts each day. This will help you get back into the groove without feeling overwhelmed.

4. Are there any new products or promotions that I should be aware of?

Yes, there are always new products and promotions being offered by Pampered Chef. Make sure to stay updated by regularly checking your back office or attending training sessions. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for any updates.

5. How can I get back into the mindset of being a successful PC consultant?

Take some time to reflect on your previous successes as a PC consultant and set new goals for yourself. Attend training and team meetings to stay motivated and surround yourself with positive and successful consultants. You can also read success stories from other consultants to inspire and motivate yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie78
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • RiverSong
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Chef Connie