• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to Helen's Pampered Chef Journey!

In summary, "Welcome to Helen's Pampered Chef Journey!" is a free virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef consultant Helen. It provides attendees with the opportunity to learn more about their products, gain cooking and entertaining tips, and interact with others. To attend, simply RSVP and receive a link to join online. Exclusive offers and discounts will also be available during the event.
PCMama22
Hi everyone,
I just heard about this board over at the WeLovePamperedChef board, so I thought I'd check it out.
Until I started with PC almost a year ago I was a SAHM to my two kids, now 4.5 years & 20 months old. I am averaging about 2-3 shows a month, although a couple of months I have done 7!! Business is building slowly, but surely. Dh works shifts & lots of O.T. so sometimes it's hard to fit shows in, let alone make any phone calls!
I just signed my first 'real' recruit this month (last one just wanted the kit :mad: ), so I am looking forward to helping her get her SS months off with a bang!
Looking forward to getting to know you :D .
Helen

Welcome Helen. Thanks for joining our board. Glad to hear our board is getting some press elsewhere. There is lots of great information here- visit often and please post your ideas. We'd love to hear them.

I am a new consultant too.. Welcome to this board. I am only in my SS month 1 so far and will have had 3 shows by the end of the month. I am also a SAHM and have 5 children. My oldest daughter is 13. I also have a 10 year old daughter and 21 month old GBG triplets. My husband works night shift so I know what you mean about having to work your schedule around that. Good luck to you!

1. What is "Welcome to Helen's Pampered Chef Journey!"?

"Welcome to Helen's Pampered Chef Journey!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef consultant Helen. It is an opportunity for you to learn more about our products and how to use them, as well as gain tips and tricks for cooking and entertaining.

2. How do I attend the event?

To attend "Welcome to Helen's Pampered Chef Journey!", simply RSVP to the event and you will receive a link to join the virtual event. The event will be hosted online, so you can attend from the comfort of your own home.

3. Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, "Welcome to Helen's Pampered Chef Journey!" is a free event for all attendees. It is our way of introducing you to our products and sharing our passion for cooking and entertaining with you.

4. What can I expect from the event?

You can expect to learn about our products and how to use them, as well as gain valuable cooking and entertaining tips from our experienced consultant Helen. There will also be opportunities to ask questions and interact with other attendees.

5. Will there be any special offers or discounts at the event?

Yes, we will have exclusive offers and discounts available for attendees of "Welcome to Helen's Pampered Chef Journey!" These offers will only be available during the event, so be sure to attend and take advantage of these special deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • PeggyB
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies