• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Texas Residents: Have You Heard of Pampered Chef?

In summary, Michelle Roth from independent consultant says that Pampered Chef is HUGE in Texas and that if you are looking to become a consultant, it is easy to do so. She also says that if you are having trouble getting bookings, there are many ways to get help, such as trade shows, Farmer's Markets, and open houses.
skubydue
Hi. I was just wandering if pampered chef is a big thing in texas? I just moved here and am trying to see if there are many consultants anywhere around here.

Hi Ya'llWhat part of Texas did you move to? I just moved from there and YES it is huge in Texas. Texas is a massive state. Do you have a recruiter yet? Are you a consultant.

Email me and I can hook you up with an awesome hospitality director if you are in Houston, Austin or San Antonio.

Sandra Kearns
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/sandrak

Where in Texas are you located? I know there are a number of consultants in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

Are you looking to host a show or become a consultant? If you would like to be a consultant I would love to help you get started and set you up with a hospitality director near you. If you would like to host a show, you can go to the Pampered Chef website and they can hook you up with a consultant in your area (www.pamperedchef.com)

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Lisa Schulteis
Cons. #414493
[email protected]

Last edited:
thanks for replying!well, we just moved here to the fort hood area. My husband is in the military and i thought maybe hosting a show would help me to meet some people. I have been here for about a month and still dont know anyone. I do know one woman because she moved here just before i did and our husbands were in the same unit. She is a consultant but is having a lot of trouble trying to get any parties booked. So i am also trying to help her out by getting some stuff going. If you have any ideas, please let me know. I am considering sellling myself, just scared to put the money into it and not really get any interested people to host parties. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!
Trisha

Pampered Chef is BIG Everywhere!Hi!

Just some more info for you.

Pampered chef is HUGE Everywhere! And because Pampered Chef stands behind their consultants, hostesses, AND products, it is EASY to sell.

You mentioned you are wanting to have a show to meet new people. Why not become a consultant to meet new people!? That way you will make some extra money and meet a wealth of new and different people along the way!

If you have any questions, or need any help at all, I would be happy to help you out!

My contact information is below, if you need to contact me, please feel free!

Cheers!

Michelle Roth
Independent Consultant #021705
[email protected]

Another ThoughtI get so excited talking about the Pampered Chef opportunity that sometimes I forget to say everything!

I also wanted to say the following:

If you are worrried about the investment, it is small compared to the return! In addition, you get a great deal of FANTASTIC products in your starter kit that are worth MUCH MORE to buy seperately!

If you are having trouble getting bookings, why not look into whether or not there are trade shows in your area? Sometimes it helps to get into a trade show to get your name out there! You could also look at Farmer's Markets, Garage Sales, etc. You may also consider hosting an open house at your house, and invite your entire neighborhood. Drop off flyers in people's mailboxes, or ring their doorbells to tell them about the opportunity and the product! A little bit of work in the beginning will turn into a GREAT investment in the long run!

Let me know how it goes for you and your friend!

Michelle Roth
[email protected]

quick FYIJust a quick FYI Michelle, we cant put anything IN mailboxes, it is a federal crime. :eek: I know because my dh sold satellite systems awhile back and he went door to door putting flyers in everyones mailboxes. The mail carrier called his supervisor and reported him and said he was only warning him one time; since DH was new to it and didnt know any better. DH got into serious chewing out from his boss. Just a heads up so no one gets into trouble. I dont know why it is a fed. crime; guess they worry we want to take everyones bills ;)

Debbie

WowHi Debbie,

Rules must be WAY different here in Canada. You can put just about ANYTHING in someone's mailbox, which is why I suggested it.

Normally, as long as you are not putting offensive material in someone's mailbox, you are allowed. However, it does mean that we get a lot more flyers and stuff out here.

Thanks for the info though, I didn't realize it isn't allowed down there. Glad I live in Canada, or I would probably be in jail!! :)

Michelle Roth

I wish we could put things in mailboxes. it would be so much easier..lol I think it actually is due to ppl stealing others SS checks and such. Im really not sure. I just know DH found out the hard way. :) Thats great that in Canada that you dont have to worry about it though.

Debbie

I didnt think that you were allowed to try and sell it in garage sales or at markets of that sort.? Is this true cause i see a lot of you guys saying that you do it that way. I am just trying to make sure that I got all the rules down. I am really thinking about becoming a consultant just not sure yet. Thanks for all the info

Trisha :)

just do itTrisha~

I don't know the rules about garage sales, but I do know that your emails it sounds like you need to take the plunge and sign up.

If you are interested give me a call, I would love to help you sign up. I have a few people who just signed up to do catalog shows with me out your way and I would love to help you turn them into kitchen show.

(I live in Ohio!!!)

Good luck..and I say go for it!!

Sara Boulds
614-751-4487
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/cookingwithsara

good luckJust from experience, the hardest thing is to just sign up. I know I went to a meeting w/my director and heard what other consultants had to say and what they were doing in sales. I decided to sign up because it was right for me. I went on the main Pampered Chef website and had a consultant in my area contact me. It has gone great for me and I hope you make your decision that is right for you. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. So far I am in my SuperStarter month 3 and have earned month one and month two plus 2 Super Starter bonus and have hosted 2 of my own shows, so on top of my free stuff, I also got my commision (the parties were 1000.00 and 300.00). The free stuff is there to get on top of having a good solid business. My UPS man is on a first name basis now. I think I might even invite him to a show.... Good luck with what ever you decide.... :)
Heather
[email protected]

skubydue said:
well, we just moved here to the fort hood area. My husband is in the military and i thought maybe hosting a show would help me to meet some people. I have been here for about a month and still dont know anyone. I do know one woman because she moved here just before i did and our husbands were in the same unit. She is a consultant but is having a lot of trouble trying to get any parties booked. So i am also trying to help her out by getting some stuff going. If you have any ideas, please let me know. I am considering sellling myself, just scared to put the money into it and not really get any interested people to host parties. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!
Trisha

I was thinking that since you and your friend are both new to the area, here's an idea that could be a win/win solution...
You host a show for her, both of you go around the neighborhood introducing yourself and/or post flyers saying that you're new & would like to meet new friends so you're having a Pampered Chef party (think about even a couples show!)
Both of you could be very involved from the Host & Consultant point of view (perhaps even splitting the commission that she gets??) and then you can decide if you want to become a Consultant yourself (and she would understand the host perspective as well)
Having grown up a military brat, and having moved around A LOT, I think that the atmosphere is more amenable to just saying that you're new & would like to meet new people. Good luck!!!!
Maria

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. We are committed to helping people find joy in cooking and make mealtime easier and more enjoyable.

2. How does Pampered Chef work?

Pampered Chef works through independent consultants who host cooking parties and sell our products. These parties can be held in-person or online, where guests can see product demonstrations and try out our tools in action. Our consultants also have their own personalized websites where customers can shop directly.

3. Are there any benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, there are many benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef party. As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive offers. You can also receive discounts on future purchases based on the total sales from your party. Plus, it's a fun and interactive way to spend time with friends and family!

4. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other kitchen brands?

Pampered Chef is unique in that our products are designed with input from our customers and consultants. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee and a warranty on our products, so you can trust in their quality and durability. Additionally, our consultants provide personalized customer service and cooking tips, making the Pampered Chef experience more than just a purchase.

5. Can Texas residents join Pampered Chef as consultants?

Yes, Texas residents can join Pampered Chef as consultants and start their own business. Our consultants have the flexibility to work on their own schedule and earn extra income. We also provide training, support, and resources to help our consultants succeed in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheilainwv
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera