• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a returning Pampered Chef consultant ready to make a comeback?

In summary, to reactivate your Pampered Chef consultant account, you will need to contact the Pampered Chef Home Office at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (1-888-687-2433). You can also update your information and contact details by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. There have been some changes to the consultant program since you were last a consultant, including updated products, new compensation plans, and enhanced training programs. You can still use your old Pampered Chef products and materials, but it is recommended to update your knowledge and materials by attending training sessions or purchasing new materials from the Home Office. To make a successful comeback, it is important to familiarize yourself with the current products and
Lynn's Purple Kitchen
Hello, my name is Lynn and I call my Pampered Chef business, "Lynn's Purple Kitchen." My kitchen is actually purple, as are several other rooms in my house. It's my signature color and I've embraced the theme for my parties. I'm new to this site but not actually new to PC. I was a Consultant about 20 years ago and recently decided to recycle myself and rejoin.I live in Wilmington, NC, just a few miles from the beach, and 400 miles away from my hometown in Maryland.

Welcome to CS Lynn!!

1. How do I reactivate my Pampered Chef consultant account?

To reactivate your Pampered Chef consultant account, you will need to contact the Pampered Chef Home Office at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (1-888-687-2433). They will guide you through the process and help you get back up and running as a consultant.

2. How can I update my information and contact details?

You can update your information and contact details by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can make changes to your personal information, address, and phone number.

3. Are there any changes to the Pampered Chef consultant program since I was last a consultant?

Yes, there have been some changes to the Pampered Chef consultant program since you were last a consultant. Some changes include updated products, new compensation plans, and enhanced training programs. You can find more information about these changes on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting the Home Office.

4. Can I still use my old Pampered Chef products and materials?

Yes, you can still use your old Pampered Chef products and materials. However, it is recommended to update your product knowledge and materials by attending training sessions or purchasing new materials from the Home Office.

5. How can I make a successful comeback as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To make a successful comeback as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to familiarize yourself with the current products and programs, attend training sessions, and network with other consultants. Utilizing social media and hosting parties in your signature "Lynn's Purple Kitchen" can also help attract new customers and generate sales. Don't be afraid to reach out to the Home Office or your upline for support and guidance as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Heather Collins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • j3n1096