• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Here & Needing Password Help - Kristy

In summary, the conversation is about a new consultant who has submitted their information but has not received a password. They are told to wait for the password to be emailed to them and to fill their calendar with shows while waiting for their kit to arrive. The consultant is excited and has already booked four parties for October and November, but is advised to also start booking for January.
kristyjab
So I am new to this website & I just submitted my info today and just got my consultant #.

One problem, it did not give me a password. Do I have to wait for this, will it be emailed to me? When I try to log back in on the PC website it just keeps bringing up my "Indep Cons Agreement: Confirm". I am just a tad confused.

Thanks
Kristy

Re: Help!Sounds like you actually paused the online consultant agreement and the number is to bring up your agreement at the point it was saved. Your consultant number will be a 6-digit number starting with 5 (I think, Home Office might be up to 6's already). That number will be emailed to you with your consultant corner password.And, Welcome!!

Re: Help!I called the 1-800 # and he told me it takes up to 24-72 to get a password, etc.

How long does it take to get the kit? I am ready to start rockin and a rollin!

Re: Help!It depends - HO (Home Office) might be a little backed up on kit orders, depending on how many have come in. When they process yours, you'll get the email with your password. And they'll ship the kit, which can take 1-5 days to reach you, depending on how far you live from Chicago. In the meantime, fill your calendar! Estimate that you'll have your kit in about a week, and start getting shows scheduled. Your recruiter or Director will be able to answer questions about meetings and other training. When you DO get your password, go online to CC (Consultant's Corner) and do the first 6 Online Training Center courses. Those will give you tips and wording to use as you start your biz.

Re: Help!I am near Houston. So it might be next week. Yes I am going to a meeting on Monday night right by my house and I have 4 parties booked for Oct-Nov!

I cant wait!

Re: Help!4 parties is a good start, but don't stop there. Another tip for you: It's never too early to start booking January. Once December comes, people will be so busy with the holidays that they won't want to commit to a January date. Get them on your calendar before Thanksgiving, though, and you'll start the year off with a bang.

1. How do I create a new password for my Pampered Chef account?

To create a new password for your Pampered Chef account, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Sign In" button.
2. On the login page, click on the "Forgot Password" link.
3. Enter the email associated with your account and click on "Submit".
4. Check your email for a link to reset your password.
5. Follow the instructions in the email to create a new password.
6. Once your password has been reset, you can use it to log into your account.

2. I did not receive the password reset email. What should I do?

If you did not receive the password reset email, please check your spam or junk folder. If the email is not there, please make sure you entered the correct email address associated with your account. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I use my previous password again?

No, for security reasons, you cannot reuse your previous password. We recommend creating a new password that is unique and not used for any other accounts.

4. How do I change my password once I am logged in?

To change your password, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Pampered Chef account.
2. Click on your name in the top right corner and select "My Account" from the dropdown menu.
3. In the "Account Information" section, click on the "Change Password" link.
4. Enter your current password and then your new password.
5. Click on "Save Changes" to update your password.

5. What should I do if I forget my password again in the future?

If you forget your password again in the future, you can follow the same steps as before to reset your password. If you are having trouble resetting your password, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Kimberlymmj