• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How has joining this community already impacted your direct sales success?

In summary, joining this community has had a significant impact on the success of my direct sales business. By connecting with other consultants and gaining access to valuable resources and tips, I have been able to improve my sales techniques and strategies. This community has also provided a supportive and encouraging environment, resulting in increased sales and bookings. I have been a member for two months and have seen a positive change in my business. My advice for those starting out in direct sales would be to join this community and take advantage of the support and resources available. To stay positive and motivated during slow months, I set small goals, seek support and inspiration from the community, and focus on excellent customer service and building relationships with clients.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hi.. I am Diane in NC and I am in SS Month 2. I'm so excited to have found this community and have gleaned so much in just 2 days. I have so much more to look forward to from all of you and hope that I can add something useful every now and then! I was blessed to do $1648 ... am just astounded and also a bit aprehensive about this second month. My shows have all moved toward the last week due to scheduling issues but I am just going to stay upbeat and excited and being here is giving me a tremendous boost. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to post and to attach flyers and information! You have blessed me already.

Welcome and sounds like you have had a great start...keep it up!!

This is a great site....and the best company:D Great first month! Keep up the momentum & you'll soon have a kitchen full of PC!

Congratulations and welcome to our 'virtual cluster'. We look forward to your many posts with helpful suggestions and ideas, and to hear how much free stuff you will be getting from that man in brown.

1. How has joining this community impacted your direct sales success?

Joining this community has had a significant impact on my direct sales success. Being able to connect with other consultants and learn from their experiences has helped me improve my sales techniques and strategies. I have also gained access to valuable resources and tips that have helped me grow my business.

2. Can you share any specific ways this community has helped you in your direct sales business?

One of the biggest ways this community has helped me is by providing a supportive and encouraging environment. I have received helpful feedback and advice from other consultants, as well as a wealth of knowledge and resources. This has allowed me to improve my sales skills and increase my bookings and sales.

3. How long have you been a part of this community and what changes have you seen in your business since joining?

I have been a part of this community for two months now, and I have already seen a significant impact on my business. I have noticed an increase in my sales and bookings, as well as a more positive and confident attitude towards my business. I am also more motivated and inspired to succeed, thanks to the support and guidance from this community.

4. What advice do you have for someone who is just starting out in direct sales and considering joining this community?

My advice would be to definitely join this community! The support and resources available here are invaluable for anyone starting out in direct sales. Take advantage of the tips, advice, and encouragement from other consultants, and don't be afraid to ask questions and share your own experiences. This community will help you grow and succeed in your direct sales business.

5. How do you stay positive and motivated in your direct sales business, especially during slow months?

Being a part of this community has helped me stay positive and motivated during slow months. I have found that setting small goals and celebrating even the smallest successes can keep me motivated. I also turn to this community for support and inspiration, and I remind myself of the reasons why I started my direct sales business in the first place. Most importantly, I stay focused on providing excellent customer service and building relationships with my clients, which ultimately leads to future success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Wendy Hopping
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ecou2018