• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is my first supply order showing as 'not balanced' and should I proceed?

Hi Julie, I've been wondering if there is any way to stop my first order from being charged shipping ($8.50 instead of the $3.50 it should have been) - is there anything I can do? It sounds like you may have started a supply order in October, but never sent it. Even if you don't put anything on the order PP still saves it until you send it or delete it. The first order for each month should only be $3.50. Pull up your non-commission orders and see if that may be the case. Unfortunately, if you sent it to the home office already there may not be anything you can do about it.
heat123
Silver Member
as I am putting in my 1st supply order it says "order not balanced want to proceed" what does that mean? do I proceed? :confused:

When it says that it usually means you are just closing out of the screen. There is a button to do the payment and then there is a button for balancing. The balancing is making sure payment is correct, and if it is a show making sure the host has used all of her credits and that the money paid matches what the total is. I hope I haven't confused you.

Shawnna

:) In PP, click on Payment Info and type in the dollar amount you are paying. Your debit info should pop up and hit OK. You should then see two green check marks in the order status box. Then you can send it! WHen I sent my first supply order, it didn't balance and I ended up getting a commission adjustment on my check. You live and learn!

That message will pop up as you're just trying to close out the screen and if you haven't entered your payment information yet. You can't enter payment information until you get your debit card number and set it up on PP. Once you do this, I think the button is on the right hand side of the screen when your supply order screen is up. You click that and specify payment that way. Then when you click on "ok" it should be fine. I hope this makes sense~!

paperwork/suppliesI placed my first order for supplies and it charged me $8.50 shipping instead of $3.50. Does anyone know why that is? I am a new consultant and this is my very first order,so I paid the $8.50. Should I contact h.o. or is it too late.
Thanks!

Been there!Check to see if you may have started another supply order in October and never sent it or did anything with it. Even if you don't put anything on the order PP still saves it until you send it or delete it. The first order for each month should only be $3.50. Pull up your non-commission orders and see if that may be the case. Unfortunately, if you sent it to the home office already there may not be anything you can do about it. If you're lucky, though, they may realize the mistake, apply the correct S&H, and adjust the amount on your next statement. Hope it all works out!

Julie Myers
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Denver, PA

1. What is "New Help W/ Pp Order Supply!"?

"New Help W/ Pp Order Supply!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to assist our customers in placing orders and managing their supplies. It is designed to make the ordering process more efficient and convenient.

2. How do I access "New Help W/ Pp Order Supply!"?

You can access "New Help W/ Pp Order Supply!" through our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. Our website has a dedicated section for this program, where you can find all the information and resources you need.

3. What services are included in "New Help W/ Pp Order Supply!"?

"New Help W/ Pp Order Supply!" offers a variety of services, including personalized order assistance, product recommendations, and tracking of your supply levels. Our consultants are also available to answer any questions and provide support throughout the ordering process.

4. Is there a cost for using "New Help W/ Pp Order Supply!"?

No, there is no additional cost for using "New Help W/ Pp Order Supply!" It is a complimentary program offered by Pampered Chef to enhance your shopping experience and make it easier for you to order our products.

5. How can "New Help W/ Pp Order Supply!" benefit me?

"New Help W/ Pp Order Supply!" can benefit you in many ways. It can save you time and effort by streamlining the ordering process. Our consultants can also provide personalized recommendations and help you keep track of your supply levels, ensuring you never run out of your favorite Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Dawn4
  • turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
koima
  • sandilou