• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a New Glass Tote Bag for Sale?

In summary, the glass tote bag is made with high-quality, sturdy materials to ensure durability and is designed to safely transport glassware without any risk of breakage. It measures 12 inches in length, 8 inches in width, and 6 inches in height, making it suitable for most standard-sized glassware. It can also be used for other purposes, such as carrying bottles or delicate kitchenware, and can be used as a storage option for glassware. The bag is easy to clean with a damp cloth or can be machine washed. It can hold up to 6 standard-sized glasses, but it is recommended to distribute the weight evenly for safe transportation.
doughmama
Silver Member
I have the new green glass tote for sale if anyone is interested.

just an fyi-- I use it for my trifle bowl- works great

good to know. back and forth about keeping it. my basement is filled with things I don't use - yet, don't feel able to part with. these pc products are addicting - but I guess that's a good thing:love:

Have you sold it yet? I'm interested if you will ship it to Canada.

Karowe - I have someone who is interested and is planning on purchasing it soon. If she changes her mind I will let you know. Thanks for the interest.

interested if still available how much

whitetiger said:
interested if still available how much

It should be sold. I am just waiting for payment as I do not do paypal. will repost to sell if needed. thanks for your interest.

The tote is available again since my first buyer was not ready to purchase the item. LMK if you are interested. Brand new.

I'm interested as well. How much? Can you ship to Canada? thanks!

How much are you asking for it?

asking $25 includes shipping costs.

I am interested if the others fall through.

I am also interested in the glass tote, I am in NY and can have a check out to you tomorrow. You can email me direct at [email protected].

Thanks,
Heidi

1. How durable is the glass tote bag?

The glass tote bag is made with high-quality, sturdy materials to ensure durability. It is designed to safely transport glassware without any risk of breakage.

2. What is the size of the glass tote bag?

The glass tote bag measures 12 inches in length, 8 inches in width, and 6 inches in height. It can easily fit most standard-sized glassware, including wine glasses and tumblers.

3. Can the glass tote bag be used for other purposes?

Yes, the glass tote bag is versatile and can also be used to carry other fragile items such as bottles or delicate kitchenware. It can also be used as a storage option for your glassware when not in use.

4. Is the glass tote bag easy to clean?

Yes, the glass tote bag is made with a water-resistant material that can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. It is also machine washable for more thorough cleaning.

5. How many glasses can the glass tote bag hold?

The glass tote bag can hold up to 6 standard-sized glasses. However, it is always recommended to distribute the weight evenly to ensure safe and secure transportation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Kpchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies