• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the Perfect Gift Set: $100 and Under!

In summary, Jane has seen a flyer for gift sets that PC has put together and she would like to find one. There is a new thread started on the 23rd that has the company gift set, it will be perfect for her show folders.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
does anyone have a flyer of new product gift sets made up they would be willing to share (I've already searched the files)
a friend wants a basket valued at up to $100 i'm sooooo excited :love: my daughter is coming home for the 3 day weekend. i can't concentrate!!

I would like to find the same. I am going to be at a Holiday Open House with other direct selling consultants and would like to bring a gift set flyer. I have made one of my own, but I know there is someone out there that has one WAY better than mine!!!
Anyone????

What kind of cook is she looking to buy for (starter, baker, family, etc)? Maybe we can help you come up with something good.

Thanks Jane, I did see that one.. I was looking for a flyer of the actual gift sets that PC has put together in the catalog. Anyone have anything like that??

If you want that, you can just use your catalog. Or take the time and copy and paste the images from your website and make one yourself.

hannahkatsmom said:
Thanks Jane, I did see that one.. I was looking for a flyer of the actual gift sets that PC has put together in the catalog. Anyone have anything like that??

There is a new thread tha was started on the 23rd that has the company gift set, it will be perfect for my show folders. I don't know how to post the thread link here or I will - wait I saved it to my computer maybe I can post the flier.

It1jane - I love that gift brochure too! I think I will be using both. :love:

Attachments

• GiftSetsFall2011_fillable[1].pdf
    1,000.7 KB · Views: 670

1. What types of products are included in the gift set?

The gift set includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as a cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, a spatula, and a mixing bowl.

2. Can I customize the gift set for specific dietary needs or preferences?

Yes, we offer a variety of gift sets that cater to different dietary needs and preferences, such as gluten-free, vegan, and low-carb options. You can also mix and match products to create a personalized gift set.

3. Are the products in the gift set high-quality and durable?

Yes, all of our products are designed to be durable and long-lasting. They are made with high-quality materials and are backed by our satisfaction guarantee.

4. Is the gift set packaged in a presentable way?

Yes, our gift sets come beautifully packaged and ready to be given as a gift. We take pride in creating a visually appealing presentation for our customers.

5. Can I add a personal message or note to the gift set?

Yes, during the checkout process, you will have the option to add a personalized message or note to the gift set. This adds a special touch to your gift and makes it even more meaningful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emmabelle47
  • Flyers and Letters
2 3
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • bsaxman
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jlynn133