• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Know About the New Gift Registry?

In summary, there is a new gift registry feature that was recently announced. To access training resources, go to "Training Resources" in Consultants Corner and select "Wish List Training". There is a video and flyer available for customers and setting up a wish list is simple. It is important to select "YES" if the wish list should be searchable by customer name. A private list can be created by selecting "NO". The training is quick and easy, and it is recommended to set up a test wish list to get familiar with the feature. An email from the Home Office was sent out today with more details.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find out all I can about the new gift registry? Somehow I think I missed it. I want to make sure I share everything correctly.

It's brand new. I think it was announced just a few weeks ago or earlier this month.
In Consultants Corner, go to "Training Resources". The very last option is "Wish List Training".
They have a "How To" video and a flyer you can give your customer. It's very simple actually.The one thing I noticed is that if you want the wish list to be listed in search fields, they have to select "YES" for that option. Otherwise, if someone searches for a wish list by the customer name, it won't pull up their list. So you can make a private list by selecting "NO", or if it needs to be searchable (like a wedding registry), then click "YES".The training was quick and easy by the way, and then set up a test wish list on your own site/account to get a feel for it.

Email from Home Office just came out today.

I have not gotten my e-mail yet.....

esavvymom said:
It's brand new. I think it was announced just a few weeks ago or earlier this month.
In Consultants Corner, go to "Training Resources". The very last option is "Wish List Training".
They have a "How To" video and a flyer you can give your customer. It's very simple actually.The one thing I noticed is that if you want the wish list to be listed in search fields, they have to select "YES" for that option. Otherwise, if someone searches for a wish list by the customer name, it won't pull up their list. So you can make a private list by selecting "NO", or if it needs to be searchable (like a wedding registry), then click "YES".The training was quick and easy by the way, and then set up a test wish list on your own site/account to get a feel for it.
Thanks for replying with this info on both places I asked the questions.

Did everyone else get an e-mail from the home office with details?

What is a gift registry?

A gift registry is a list of items that a person or couple would like to receive as gifts for a special occasion, such as a wedding or baby shower.

How do I create a new gift registry?

To create a new gift registry, you can visit a store's website or go in person to the store and ask for assistance. Online, you will typically need to create an account and then start adding items to your registry.

What information should I include in my gift registry?

In your gift registry, you should include a variety of items at different price points to give your guests options. You should also include details such as the store where the item can be found, color preferences, and any specific brands or sizes needed.

How do I share my gift registry with others?

You can share your gift registry with others by providing them with a link to your online registry or by giving them the name of the store and the registry number to look up in-store.

Can I make changes to my gift registry?

Yes, you can make changes to your gift registry at any time. You can add or remove items, update information, or even delete the registry if needed. Just make sure to communicate any changes to your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • bistrobabs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Lisa/ChefBear