1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Gift Registry details?

1. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find out all I can about the new gift registry? Somehow I think I missed it. I want to make sure I share everything correctly.

Feb 27, 2017
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

It's brand new. I think it was announced just a few weeks ago or earlier this month.
    In Consultants Corner, go to "Training Resources". The very last option is "Wish List Training".
    They have a "How To" video and a flyer you can give your customer. It's very simple actually.

The one thing I noticed is that if you want the wish list to be listed in search fields, they have to select "YES" for that option. Otherwise, if someone searches for a wish list by the customer name, it won't pull up their list. So you can make a private list by selecting "NO", or if it needs to be searchable (like a wedding registry), then click "YES".

The training was quick and easy by the way, and then set up a test wish list on your own site/account to get a feel for it.

Feb 27, 2017
  3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Email from Home Office just came out today.

Mar 1, 2017
  4. byrd1956

I have not gotten my e-mail yet.....

Mar 1, 2017
  5. byrd1956

Thanks for replying with this info on both places I asked the questions.

Mar 1, 2017
  6. byrd1956

Did everyone else get an e-mail from the home office with details?

Mar 1, 2017
Have something to add?