1. Join Chef Success Today!
    We're the #1 Pampered Chef Consultant Community. Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files, images, discussions etc! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

New Gift Registry details?

Discussion in 'General Business and Customer Service' started by byrd1956, Feb 27, 2017.

1. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find out all I can about the new gift registry? Somehow I think I missed it. I want to make sure I share everything correctly.

Feb 27, 2017
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

It's brand new. I think it was announced just a few weeks ago or earlier this month.
    In Consultants Corner, go to "Training Resources". The very last option is "Wish List Training".
    They have a "How To" video and a flyer you can give your customer. It's very simple actually.

The one thing I noticed is that if you want the wish list to be listed in search fields, they have to select "YES" for that option. Otherwise, if someone searches for a wish list by the customer name, it won't pull up their list. So you can make a private list by selecting "NO", or if it needs to be searchable (like a wedding registry), then click "YES".

The training was quick and easy by the way, and then set up a test wish list on your own site/account to get a feel for it.

Feb 27, 2017
  3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Email from Home Office just came out today.

Mar 1, 2017
  4. byrd1956

I have not gotten my e-mail yet.....

Mar 1, 2017
  5. byrd1956

Thanks for replying with this info on both places I asked the questions.

Mar 1, 2017
  6. byrd1956

Did everyone else get an e-mail from the home office with details?

Mar 1, 2017
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted