• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Play "The A, B, C's of The Pampered Chef

In summary, the speaker came up with a new game called "The A, B, C's of The Pampered Chef" to liven up their shows. It is a mix of Jeopardy and Scrabble, where each letter represents a word related to the business opportunity, hosting a show, or products. The winner is determined by the best word from the board. The speaker also asked for suggestions for words for some of the letters.
pchockeymom
Hi All, I woke up with a new game in my mind to try to liven up my shows. Been feeling like they start off great but fizzle at the end. So I came up with "The A, B, C's of The Pampered Chef". In my mind it's kind of a mix between Jepardy (or 20 questions) and Scrabble. I figure on getting a Scrabble Board Game, putting 'The Pampered Chef' across the center to start, let everyone start with the same 5 letters, then they take turns picking a letter from a dish, I tell what that letter represents and whomever picked that letter can use it. I do this until everyone has heard what all the letters represent. Then they get chances to spell out words from the board. Maybe I'll do something where they get another turn picking if they guess correctly what the letter stands for or if they ask a question. Still working on the details. The winner would be perhaps the person with the best word (as voted on by the group).

I don't have any idea how to attach it so I'm going to copy and paste. Feel free to add your own ideas for the letters! Thanks!

By the way, the letters represent words that describe the business opportunity, hosting a show, and our products.

A, B, C’s of The Pampered Chef

A: Affordable Products, Added Income, Always Available
B: Bling, Booking Benefits, Budget Friendly Recipes
C: Cooking lessons, Cash, Customer Care
D: Discounts, Discover – yourself, your talents
E: Extra Income, Everything’s Included in Your Kit!
F: Fun, Flexibility, Financial Freedom, Friends, Free!
G: Get Your More!, Girls Night Out
H: Help Whip Cancer, Half-Priced Products, Host Specials, Host Benefits
I: Irresistible Destinations, Invite Your Friends
J: Join Us!, “Just Desserts!” Party
K: Kit Rebate, Kitchen Products
L: Love the Products, Love What You Do!
M: Money, Meetings
N: No Inventory, New Consultant Rewards Program, New Friends
O: Opportunity for Everyone
P: Products, Pay Off Debt, Professional Business Supplies
Q: Quick, easy meals, Quality Products & Recipes
R: Recognition, Recipes, Round Up from the Heart, Rewards
S: Self-Confidence, Support, Succeed With Us! 3-2-1
T: Team Meetings, Training, Time for Yourself/Family, Tips for Cooking & Entertaining
U: Unlimited Potential, Up-to-date Information
V: Versatile Products, Vacations
W: Website, Warranty, Work for Yourself
X: X-cellent Everything – warranty, products, recipes, X-citing Opportunity
Y: YOU! – set your own schedule, your own time, your own goals
Z: zzz’s! Sleep in, no need to wake before the rooster to get to work.

Wow, this sounds like such a fun and creative game! I love the combination of Jeopardy and Scrabble. It's a great way to engage everyone and keep the energy going until the end of the show. Here are a few ideas for some of the letters:D: Demonstrations, Delicious Recipes, Discounts on Host Rewards
G: Great Incentives, Growing Your Business, Great Team Support
M: Marketing Materials, Menu Planning, Monthly Specials
P: Personalized Service, Party Themes, Product Demonstrations
U: Unique Products, Unlimited Earnings Potential, Upcoming Events
Y: Year-round Opportunities, Your Own Boss, Yummy FoodI'm sure you'll come up with even more amazing words for the rest of the letters. Can't wait to hear how it goes at your next show!

Hi there! I absolutely love this idea for a game! It's a great way to engage and educate your guests about the Pampered Chef business opportunity, hosting a show, and our products. I especially like how you incorporated the Scrabble board to make it even more interactive.One suggestion I have is to maybe have a timer for each turn so that the game moves along smoothly and everyone has a chance to participate. You could also have a prize for the winner, such as a small Pampered Chef product or a discount on their next purchase.I also have a few ideas for some of the letters:D: Demonstrations, Delicious Recipes, Direct Sales
G: Giveaways, Gourmet Products
M: Marketing Materials, Meal Planning
R: Referral Rewards, Relationships with Customers
T: Tasting Parties, Teamwork, Time-saving Tools
W: Workshops, Webinars, Word-of-mouth AdvertisingOverall, this game sounds like a lot of fun and a great way to keep your shows lively and engaging. I can't wait to try it out at my next show! Thanks for sharing your idea with us.

1. What is "The A, B, C's of The Pampered Chef"?

"The A, B, C's of The Pampered Chef" is a fun and interactive cooking game designed to help you learn more about our products and recipes while having a great time with friends and family.

2. How do I play "The A, B, C's of The Pampered Chef"?

To play, you will need a set of our products and a copy of the game board. Simply follow the instructions on the game board and use our products to complete the challenges and earn points.

3. Can I play "The A, B, C's of The Pampered Chef" alone?

While the game is designed to be played with a group, you can definitely play it alone and still have a lot of fun. You can set a timer for each challenge and try to beat your own scores.

4. Is "The A, B, C's of The Pampered Chef" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for all ages. It is great for family game nights and can even be used as a fun and educational activity for kids.

5. Can I purchase "The A, B, C's of The Pampered Chef" game?

Currently, the game is only available as a host reward for hosting a Pampered Chef party. However, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to learn more about hosting a party and earning the game as a reward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jessamary
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jessamary
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies