• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out Our New Gallery - Just For Paid Chef Success Members!

In summary, the new gallery feature for paid chef success members is a curated collection of images and videos showcasing successful Pampered Chef consultants and their products. It can be accessed by logging into a paid Chef Success account and clicking on the "Gallery" tab. Members are encouraged to submit their own photos and videos to the gallery, with no limit on the number of submissions. The gallery is updated regularly with new content from members.
DebPC
Staff member
What do you all think of the our New Gallery?
Are you using it?
It's only available to paid members of Chef Success.
I love being able to picture search quickly and hone in on things I'm interested in.

love it - thanks for putting that together all in one place!!

Wow. I never noticed it until you asked. I've been wondering how to copy the awesome photos I've been seeing. Love it.

1. What is the new gallery feature for paid chef success members?

The new gallery feature for paid chef success members is a curated collection of images and videos showcasing successful Pampered Chef consultants and their products. It is designed to provide inspiration and ideas for consultants to use in their own businesses.

2. How do I access the new gallery?

To access the new gallery, you must be a paid member of the Chef Success program. Once you are a member, simply log in to your account and click on the "Gallery" tab on the main menu. This will take you to the new gallery page.

3. Can I submit my own photos and videos to the new gallery?

Yes, paid chef success members are encouraged to submit their own photos and videos to the new gallery. This is a great way to showcase your own successful events and products and inspire other consultants.

4. Is there a limit to how many photos and videos I can submit to the new gallery?

No, there is no limit to the number of photos and videos you can submit to the new gallery. However, we ask that you only submit high-quality images and videos that are relevant to the Pampered Chef brand and products.

5. How often is the new gallery updated?

The new gallery is updated regularly with new submissions from paid chef success members. We aim to add new content at least once a week, but the frequency may vary depending on the number of submissions we receive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
JAE
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies