• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried this amazing resource for direct sales inspiration?

In summary, the website in question is a community forum for Pampered Chef consultants where they can share ideas, tips, and inspiration for their businesses. The person asking the question found the website through the news of another Pampered Chef consultant, Paige. The person asking the question has been in the Pampered Chef business since July 2000, initially to earn products and now as a semi-full time job. This website can provide inspiration and motivation for consultants, which can in turn help with recruiting efforts. It also offers a community where consultants can network and learn from each other's experiences. Additionally, the website offers a variety of resources, such as files and ideas, that can be used to make shows more engaging and exciting. It also provides
stayinathomemama
Gold Member
Hi fellow cheffers. I admit that I found this website through the news of Paige. But I have to ask myself, "where have you been all my life?" I spent the first day just uploading files to my computer. I have been inspired and motivated more in the past week, than in the previous 3 months! Thank you all for what you do.

I started my PC business in July of 2000 to earn all the products. Now I do PC semi-full time so that I can be a SAHM. I have a 5 (almost 6) year old son, Zane and 13 mo son, Tegan. I have wanted to be a director for about 5 years now but my recruiting efforts have been weak at best. I became more intentional at the beginning of the year and I have two active consutants on my team (one just has a show on hold & then she will be qualified.) After doing this business for 7+ years, I am looking for things to liven up my shows and inspire me. I have already found inspiration here - THANKS!!

I had a show last night with only 3 guests... but each of them booked a show (actually dated a show on the calendar - not just "yea, I'll do a show") Yea me!!

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all better, as I live in a small community with no one that I am able to network with live. My director is in IL (2 time zones away). She's great over the phone and in email... but she is very busy. I like this forum always being there for me.

Drop me a line anytime! Thanks for this website!!

Welcome to our virtual cluster.....I live in Oregon.... You will find some pretty usefull information on here!!

Another small townerHey! Glad to see you here I am another small towner in Washington. It takes awhile to get caught up with all the great people here and the info is fab.

thebowman said:
Hey! Glad to see you here I am another small towner in Washington. It takes awhile to get caught up with all the great people here and the info is fab.

Hey your not to far from where I live.... I used to live in the Gorge on the Washington side in a small town :D

WELCOME to our little corner of cyberspace!!

Welcome, this is a great place full of fantastic resources and tons of helpful people.

WelcomeWelcome to our PC family. We hope to get to know you better and to help any way we can. Don't hesitate to post questions, ideas, suggestions or even happy or sad experiences at your shows!!
We will get mad :mad: , sad :( , and happy :D with you!!!

Debbie :D

Welcome! Congratulations! I love shows like that.

Hi Malisa! What a beautiful name :) Nice to meet you.

Welcome! Where in WA?

Scott...this was from 2007...Not sure how it popped up again...

1. What is this amazing resource for direct sales inspiration?

The website in question is a community forum for Pampered Chef consultants where they can share ideas, tips, and inspiration for their businesses.

2. How did you find this website?

The person asking the question found the website through the news of another Pampered Chef consultant, Paige.

3. How long have you been in the Pampered Chef business?

The person asking the question has been in the Pampered Chef business since July 2000, initially to earn products and now as a semi-full time job.

4. How can this website help with recruiting efforts?

This website can provide inspiration and motivation for consultants, which can in turn help with recruiting efforts. It also offers a community where consultants can network and learn from each other's experiences.

5. How can this website help liven up shows and inspire consultants?

The website offers a variety of resources, such as files and ideas, that can be used to make shows more engaging and exciting. It also provides a supportive community where consultants can find inspiration and motivation for their businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Cookie Kempe
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Barbara Mitchem