• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New From TPampered Chef: 10-Minute Bbq Pork Tenderloin

In summary, the author cooked a 30 minute chicken in the Deep Covered Baker and it was very juicy and yummy. She also tried the pork tenderloin recipe and it was also very good.
nikked
Gold Member
Just got a Web Mail about a new DCB microwave show recipe. Here are the files connected with it. Looks YUMMY!

Attachments

• 10-Minute BBQ PT Main Recipe.pdf
    236.9 KB · Views: 392
  • 10-Minute PT Display Card.pdf
    218.5 KB · Views: 387
  • 10-Minute PT Jerk Salad.pdf
    127.1 KB · Views: 338
  • 10-Minute PT Simple Sauces & Salsas.pdf
    358.7 KB · Views: 417
  • 10-Minute PT Tips.pdf
    139.6 KB · Views: 364
tried it tonight for supper!It was awesome! My 7 & 3 year olds even liked it. I actually used the Citrus and Basil Rub since I don't have the bbq rub yet. It took 8 minutes to cook just over a lb. of meat. WOW!!! That was a good quickie that I was able to make before I son's baseball game tonight.

I have been cooking the 30 minute chicken in the Deep Covered Baker at almost all of my shows lately (along with the Lime Berry Mousse Trifle) and been selling several of the DCB's so this will just add icing to the cake so to say!! Woohoo!

I can't wait to try this!

I've added this recipe to the Deep Covered Baker.doc .

I think this will be so much easier than a chicken. No messy bones and other stuff to look at, clean, cut around, or anything. Just slice and serve. What a great idea.

Those BBQ pork sandwiches look so yummy! I am doing a show for my mom in AZ in 2 weeks and didn't want to have to bring a bunch of stuff, and since this was her Xmas present and she is getting a new above stove microwave put in this week, I think I just found my recipe! Yum!

batroark said:
It was awesome! My 7 & 3 year olds even liked it. I actually used the Citrus and Basil Rub since I don't have the bbq rub yet. It took 8 minutes to cook just over a lb. of meat. WOW!!! That was a good quickie that I was able to make before I son's baseball game tonight.

I have been cooking the 30 minute chicken in the Deep Covered Baker at almost all of my shows lately (along with the Lime Berry Mousse Trifle) and been selling several of the DCB's so this will just add icing to the cake so to say!! Woohoo!
Angela~

So, was it juicy? Didn't it get rubbery?

I really want to try this!

I'm glad to hear good reviews! I'm anxious to try it.

Kelly: have you tried the chicken in it? It stays very juicy & yummy!

I'm excited to try this. We're making it on Sunday for dinner. I'm going to try the Southwestern Seasoning Mix on it, with the veggies underneath. I was going to do the stuffed tortilla shows this summer & thought I could do the fajita recipe with this & people can either leave it as a fajita or grill it in the grill pan.

I never did try the chicken, but my friend does it at a lot of her shows & it's gone over very well. I'm hoping this will sell some bakers at full price or get me more bookings!

Lacy~

I have done the chicken many times and I LOVE it!!

Just having a hard time wraping my head around pork tenderloin (not a lot of fat) coming out as moist and juicy and tender as the chicken!

It looks really good! I can't wait to try it.:p

Yes!It was very juicy. My husband took the remainder of it to work for lunch today, and he let one of his coworkers try a bite and I think they 'bout fought over it..lol. He said the small amount he took to work with him was even better today than it seem to be last night. It was very filling as well. I give it two thumbs up. That lb. of meat goes along ways. I have been using the DCB alot lately. That has become a big seller for me also.

My family loved it!I made this for dinner last night! I also give it a two thumbs up!! I didn't have the bbq rub, so I used the Jamacian Jerk Rub. It was absoutely delicious! My mother-in-law was here for dinner & couldn't believe that I made it in the microwave! My husband loved it too! Even my 2 year old kept asking for more! I have to say that it's one of the easiest recipes that I've ever made. I can't wait to try it with the bbq rub!

I am trying this over the weekend. I have an upcoming host that loves the baker and I forwarded this to her and she is trying it this weekend. We may do this at her show in June if we like it.

I just talked to my mom about my show for her in AZ next week and told her about this recipe, and she is so excited to try it... she's gonna make sure the baker fits in her new microwave (just had a convection oven/microwave installed above her stove yesterday) this weekend!

Now I have to try it this weekend... I am having friends over tonight, maybe I'll make it for them...

Has anybody made an invitation advertising this show? I'd love to make a flyer for my mom to stick up at work advertising this yummy food!

GourmetGirl said:
I just talked to my mom about my show for her in AZ...

Just curious...where in AZ? That's my home stomping ground. Have lived in all major cities (Phx., Tucson, and Flagstaff), but consider Northern AZ "home".

Good luck with your show!

nikked said:
Just curious...where in AZ? That's my home stomping ground. Have lived in all major cities (Phx., Tucson, and Flagstaff), but consider Northern AZ "home".

Good luck with your show!

I have been to all major cities in AZ, but I am such a city girl, that Tucson and Flag just aren't for me! To me there is nothing better than driving around in January listening to music with windows down and a bright blue sky with palm trees all around! I always question why I moved to MN when I go back home (if I'm there more than 6 days I remember why - my mom and I are much better friends not living in the same house!)

My mom's in Scottsdale. That's actually where I went to high school and considered home until after college. I am so excited to lay by the pool (or in the pool, as my mom just got a new floating chair!) and soak up the sun with some tunes in the background! I need this vacation so much! The hard part will be forcing myself to go through the remaining boxes that I still have in my closet of my old room... I think I'll need a rewards system with that (go through 4 boxes, get an afternoon in the sun...)

Hopefully the show will be good. We did one last Aug when I went and my mom actually signed up, but then went back to school and decided it just wasn't for her, so now I do a show for her when I visit once a year, so I can write off my trip. :)

1. How do I prepare the 10-Minute BBQ Pork Tenderloin?

The 10-Minute BBQ Pork Tenderloin can be prepared in just a few simple steps. First, preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Then, place the tenderloin on the grill and cook for 5 minutes on each side. Once it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F, remove it from the grill and let it rest for 3 minutes before slicing and serving.

2. Can I cook the 10-Minute BBQ Pork Tenderloin in the oven?

Yes, the 10-Minute BBQ Pork Tenderloin can also be cooked in the oven. Preheat your oven to 425°F and place the tenderloin on a baking sheet. Cook for 10 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional 10 minutes. Check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer to ensure it has reached 145°F before slicing and serving.

3. What ingredients are included in the 10-Minute BBQ Pork Tenderloin?

The 10-Minute BBQ Pork Tenderloin includes a pre-seasoned pork tenderloin and a BBQ glaze made with brown sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and other spices. These ingredients have been carefully selected to create a delicious and flavorful dish with minimal prep time.

4. Is the 10-Minute BBQ Pork Tenderloin suitable for special diets?

The 10-Minute BBQ Pork Tenderloin is gluten-free and dairy-free. However, it does contain soy and may not be suitable for those with soy allergies. We recommend checking the ingredient list and consulting with a doctor or nutritionist if you have any dietary restrictions or concerns.

5. How many servings does the 10-Minute BBQ Pork Tenderloin provide?

The 10-Minute BBQ Pork Tenderloin is designed to serve 4-6 people, depending on portion sizes. It can also be easily doubled or tripled for larger gatherings or leftovers. Each tenderloin is approximately 1.5 pounds, making it a hearty and satisfying meal for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
flemings99
  • dannyzmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • emo812
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies