• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for New Opportunities in St. Louis Area?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. To become a consultant, you can sign up through their website or through a current consultant and receive a starter kit with all the necessary materials. Being a Pampered Chef consultant has benefits such as earning income, receiving discounts, and being a part of a supportive community. Anyone over the age of 18 can join as a consultant and no prior experience is necessary. To find other consultants and customers in the St. Louis area, you can attend local events, join online communities, reach out to friends and family, and utilize social media and marketing strategies.
kristenskitchen
Hello! I am a soon to be new consultant in the St Louis area. A little about me, my husband is in the Air Force so we are stationed at Scott AFB in Illinois. We are new to the area as we just got here from an Air Base in Turkey! We have an almost 3 yr old son and have been married for 3 yrs now. My husband is 26 and I am 23 so we are young and new to everything right now!! LOL ;) I was really happy to find this site and I look forward to many visits and getting to know some of you as I build my business. If you live in the area, feel free to email me! ~Kristen :)

kristenskitchen said:
Hello! I am a soon to be new consultant in the St Louis area. A little about me, my husband is in the Air Force so we are stationed at Scott AFB in Illinois. We are new to the area as we just got here from an Air Base in Turkey! We have an almost 3 yr old son and have been married for 3 yrs now. My husband is 26 and I am 23 so we are young and new to everything right now!! LOL ;) I was really happy to find this site and I look forward to many visits and getting to know some of you as I build my business. If you live in the area, feel free to email me! ~Kristen :)

Welcome to the group I'm Dawn and my dh is also active duty, but Navy...glad you are with us here.

From one newbie to another newbieWELCOME :)

Elizabeth

Welcome! :D

Much success to you!

Thanks To All Of Our Service Men/women Too.Thanks To All Of Our Service Men/women Too.

kristenskitchen said:

Hi Kristen! We are Navy..in Guam...good luck!

Wow!Lots of military wives here!! I am an AF wife stationed at Ramstein AFB,Germany. Welcome!!

stephanieboyd said:
Lots of military wives here!! I am an AF wife stationed at Ramstein AFB,Germany. Welcome!!

Stephanie, your name seems familiar, where you stationed in Fairchild not long ago?

I have never been to Fairchild, although I have a friend here in Germany that was there.
My husband and I met while he was stationed at Buckley AFB, Colorado. We got married in Oct 2004 and moved here in Jan 2005!! Quite a bit in a short amount of time!!
So this is my only PCS, so far. If he doesn't retire from here, we are hoping to be going to Scott AFB next.

Oh ok!

I knew a Stephanie in Fairchild that sold PC and was wondering if that was you. I can't remember her last name. :rolleyes:

Good to meet ya though. :) We're just over the pond in England. :D

Hi Kristen!! I'm an AF spouse at Scott, too!! Who is your recruiter and/or director? We may end up meeting soon! Good luck in PC!

kristenskitchen said:
Welcome Kristen!! You'll love working PC into your life! I have a four year old son and 16 month old daughter, so it's quite interesting to juggle everything. But I can say it's SOOOOO nice to have something for yourself and something else to focus on every once and awhile! :D

Thanks for the Welcome!Wow, everyone seems so nice! I really feel like this is going to be a great thing for me. One of my concerns coming into this business was how I would be treated by other consultants in my area since we'll all be looking for business in the same place. So far its been wonderful. I don't even have my consultant ID yet and already I've been welcomed with open arms. Wendy, I was excited to hear you are from Scott!! This is a great area and was actually our first choice of bases and we ended up in Turkey for two years. Go figure! :p Scott was our second choice coming from Turkey and I'm so glad we finally got to come here! My recruiter is fairly new as well, her name is Courtney McCord and her upline is Jamie Miller. I think I was trying to email you Wendy but I wasn't able to. If you click on my profile and send me a message, I think it will let you. Please feel free to contact me! I am always looking for support and I think it worked out perfectly with my recruiter because she lives right across the street from me! To the lady in Germany, please feel free to email me as well (actually anyone feel free to email me!) I would love to talk with you about being military overseas since that's where we just came from. Also since you said you were interested in coming to Scott, I can already tell we have something in common!

Well, a great PC day to you all, my little one is napping so I need to finish going through my starter kit while its still quiet!

~Kristen :)

Hey, cool! If I have my "geneology" right, we're both under Tami Johnson, so we'll see each other at the bigger events. My director (and recruiter) is Wendy Staub, who is a director directly under Tami. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you get going! :)

WelcomeWelcome to our group. I live in Florida and am originally from that area. I could possibly give you quite a few leads. I have been doing catalog shows with several of my friends/family but some of them are interested in doing kitchen shows which I can not get home for. Please e-mail me privately if you are interested.

My husband is from Istanbul Turkey - I've been there 5 times now, we usually go for 3 weeks at a time. What part of Turkey were you in?
When I was there last I saw a lady at a park - bazaar - with Tupperware catalogs and tupperware inventory. We chatted a bit... I really wanted my mother in law to start selling PC there, with all the women so into cooking, PC would be a hit! I email HO about it, and they basically sounded like not now. I don't see why not~ Americans eat out more than Europeans...
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed Turkey... we may be going this summer again... :))

PC will not accept anyone in a foriegn country that does not have an international office unless they are stationed at a US Military base. I am sure there are American military wives selling PC all over the bases. I know we have a couple of bases there.

I don't know what Tupperware's policy is, but the lady you talked to must have been American or somehow related to an American. Maybe they have offices in Turkey, I can't imagine why not!!

Yes, I know , I was just hoping that they would let me and my mother in law start PC in Turkey...someone had to start it in Germany,and UK and Canada.
The Tupperware lady was Turkish, she didn't speak English to us, she spoke Turkish. At some point I would think PC would want to branch into other countries... I'd be willing to help! :)

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. Our mission is to help people create delicious and easy meals in their own homes.

2. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant, you can sign up through our website or through a current consultant. You will then receive a starter kit with everything you need to start your business, including products, training materials, and business tools.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community. You also have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and be your own boss.

4. Can anyone join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

Yes, anyone over the age of 18 can join Pampered Chef as a consultant. No prior experience or cooking skills are necessary. We provide all the training and resources you need to succeed.

5. How can I find other consultants or customers in the St. Louis area?

You can connect with other consultants and potential customers by attending local events, joining online communities, and reaching out to your friends and family. You can also utilize social media and other marketing strategies to expand your network in the St. Louis area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger Pearl
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Angela Howard
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Candice