• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does Relocating Affect Your Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. As a consultant, you can earn money by hosting cooking parties and selling products to your friends, family, and others in your network. To become a consultant, you can sign up through their website or through a current consultant, purchase a starter kit, and pay a small fee. You can continue to be a consultant no matter where you live. Your earning potential depends on the time and effort you put into your business, with some consultants making a full-time income. Pampered Chef offers various training and support resources for its consultants, including online and in-person training, access to a network of experienced consultants, and tools on the consultant website.
AmyO
Hi everyone, I joined the Pampered Chef about 4 months ago. I started out in Arizona and then moved to North Carolina. I am really excited about joining the Pampered Chef and can't wait to see the endless opportunities that the Pampered Chef can offer.
Amy

Welcome to PC, and welcome to this site:) You will find out that you have joined with the BEST company:D :D

Welcome Amy! Where in North Carolina are you?!

Jacksonville NC, my husband is a marine

Hey AmyO, You aren't that far from me, Only about 1 1/2 hrs....Good Luck on starting your new business!!!!

Amy !!!What cluster are you a part of?
I'm in New Bern - just 30 miles away...

I am in Margaret S. cluster.. I am going to the cluster meeting July 16 in New Bern at the Meeting Place

Thats my cluster! Margaret is awesome and we have a very active and supportive cluster. Fun meetings with great ideas! Can't wait to meet you! Have you been to New Bern yet? Its beautiful here1

Cindycooks said:
Thats my cluster! Margaret is awesome and we have a very active and supportive cluster. Fun meetings with great ideas! Can't wait to meet you! Have you been to New Bern yet? Its beautiful here1
No, just Wilmington and Swansboro. I have a ? for you....
How far do you drive to sell your business?

1. What is Pampered Chef and how does it work?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. As a consultant, you can earn money by hosting cooking parties and selling products to your friends, family, and others in your network.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up through their website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes products and business supplies, and pay a small fee. Then, you can start hosting parties and selling products to earn commission.

3. Can I still be a consultant if I move to a different state?

Yes, you can be a consultant for Pampered Chef no matter where you live. As long as you have access to the internet and can order products, you can continue to run your business in a new location.

4. How much money can I make as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earning potential as a Pampered Chef consultant depends on the amount of time and effort you put into your business. You can earn commission on product sales and also receive bonuses for reaching certain sales goals. Some consultants are able to make a full-time income, while others use it as a part-time source of income.

5. What kind of support and training does Pampered Chef provide for its consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support resources for its consultants. This includes online training, in-person training at conferences and events, and access to a network of experienced consultants. There are also various tools and resources available on the consultant website to help you grow and manage your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjoanne
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kevin Ranoldo