• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Pampered Chef be the perfect fit for a busy single mom like me?

In summary, Pampered Chef stands out for busy single moms by offering a flexible and customizable business model that allows for a work-life balance. It also provides a generous compensation plan and a supportive community for promoting and growing your business.
96hockeymom
Hi everyone!

My name is Leslie and I just signed up with Pampered Chef! I am so excited to get started. I am having my open house a week from tomorrow! I also have a couple of other friends that want to book parties for me. I hope I am off to a good start. I really need this to be a good thing for me. I have tried other businesses, but this one just seems to be a perfect fit.

I am a single mom to two boys, work full time, and my older son plays travel hockey. Where am I going to find the time????? But I had come to a point in the last few months that I realized that I just needed another "job" to live a little more comfortably, rather than paycheck to paycheck, hoping I can get the bills paid and have enough to buy groceries. But with my hectic schedule with work, hockey, and keeping my youngest son involved in SOMETHING, I knew that I needed something that I could fit in to my life rather than reschedule my life to fit in another job.

Keep your fingers crossed for me! I am really excited to start, and really excited that I found this website!

Leslie

Welcome Leslie!! Everyone here is really nice and helpful. I'm sure you have already browsed through some the great information shared here. Let us know how your first shows go. If you look at it as something fun and not something you HAVE to do and it will be more enjoyable. The extra money will just be icing. :)

Welcome to our virtual cluster. You'll find all sorts of great ideas here. Please jump right in asking questions and answering things you know.

Welcome aboard Leslie! You'll find that you will LOVE pc and cs!

Welcome, Leslie, from another Michigander! Sounds like you're getting off to a great start!

Welcome aboard!!!:)

Welcome, and best wishes!

Welcome! Who is your recruiter? I've recently met some other consultants from up that way.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Karan Radcliffe is my director.... she is SO supportive. She will be at my open house next week, and I am soooo excited.

I actually ended up scheduling a second open house for the hockey moms from my sons team. Several of them had already commited to an Arbonne party next week. So I am doing my party for them the week after.

Today when I was giving out invites to my co-workers, one of the girls was so excited. And when I told her why I made the decision to go with Pampered Chef, she was really excited for me. So excited that she wants to talk to Karan more about the opportunity next week. So I might have recruited my first consultant too!!

Leslie

Great start Leslie and welcome to the PC Family! PC can fit many lifestyles and needs. I work full-time as a teacher and mom to 3. The new consultant kit is so great. It is so organized and gets new consultants off to a great start. Have fun with your new business. Let us know how your open house goes. You sound very enthusiastic and ready for success- Julie

Leslie, if you're in Karan's group, you're going to do great! She ties in to my SD's (Senior Director) monthly meetings because part of her team is over here in this part of the state (Detroit) from when she lived in Beverly Hills.Funny story: I could have been in Karan's group. My cousin, who is now a former consultant, was in Karan's downline. She never asked me about becoming a consultant. After I signed, I was at a family function with a PC recipe and my cousin saw it. She verified it was a PC recipe, and then said, "Oh. I never did ask you, did I?"

Good reminder--ask everyone!

Karan is wonderful. She's my... something. Three levels above me I think. I haven't met her in person but I'm on her email loop.

Hi Leslie! Just wanted to welcome you! I hope you have great success with your new business!!

jenniferp417 said:
Karan is wonderful. She's my... something. Three levels above me I think. I haven't met her in person but I'm on her email loop.
She's an Exec, so she's your ED. :)

Welcome Leslie!

Karan is the best! She's so wonderful and you'll be super successful with her guidance! Good luck and welcome to the PC family!

Welcome on board Leslie!! You will find this place is addicting. So good luck in your with PC. This is a great place to be. :) :) :)

Thanks again everyone!

I just got home from my moms house and took some catalog orders. I am thinking that I am going to book that as its own party with my mom as the catalog hostess. I sold just shy of $300 to my mom, sister and aunt....

Any opinions? Maybe I should ask this in a different forum. I am hoping Karan will get back to me tonight!

Leslie

I think putting those all in a catalog show sounds good.Don't forget to write down the mileage to and from mom's house - that's a write off on your taxes.

1. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other businesses for busy single moms?

Pampered Chef offers a flexible and customizable business model that allows busy single moms to work at their own pace and schedule. You can choose to host in-person or virtual parties, set your own hours, and work as much or as little as you want.

2. How can Pampered Chef help me generate additional income?

Pampered Chef offers a generous compensation plan, with the opportunity to earn up to 27% commission on sales, as well as bonuses and incentives. You can also earn free products and discounts as you grow your business.

3. Can I still balance my other responsibilities while working with Pampered Chef?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef is designed to fit into your busy schedule. You can work your business around your other commitments and responsibilities, without having to sacrifice time with your family or other activities.

4. How can I promote my Pampered Chef business?

Pampered Chef provides you with a variety of tools and resources to promote your business, including a personal website, social media graphics, and marketing materials. You can also utilize word-of-mouth referrals and host parties to reach more potential customers.

5. What kind of support can I expect from Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a supportive community of fellow consultants and a dedicated support team. You will also receive training and resources to help you succeed in your business, including product information, marketing tips, and business strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christina Wood
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cathy Santiago
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • Krystle Lockhart