• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Manners a Lost Art? Join Me in My Mission to Bring Them Back!

In summary, the mission of Pampered Chef is to promote the importance of good manners in today's society. The role of a Pampered Chef consultant involves hosting parties, sharing product knowledge and recipes, and promoting manners. To become a Pampered Chef consultant, one can sign up on their website or through a current consultant and receive training and support. Anyone over 18 with a passion for cooking, entertaining, and promoting good manners can become a Pampered Chef consultant. Pampered Chef products can be incorporated into an etiquette consulting business by using them during events, recommending them to clients, and offering them for purchase.
blessed4life
YIPPEE!!! I just signed up and I'm SOOOOOO very excited:D ! I have so many ideas and can't wait to get started with my cooking/catalogs parties/shows!

Oh, my name is Germell Brown and I reside in Maryland with my DH Daniel, and my DD Jaikyla who is nine. I'm a stay-at-home/work-from-home Mommy andwe home school :eek:) I also have a Children's Event and Party planning company...www.ElegantTeaCelebrations.com and I'm certified Etiquette Consultant!

I'm 27 years young and LOVE the Lord!

I look forward to learning and sharing with you all!

Blessings,
Germell Brown
301-333-3244
[email protected]

Welcome Germell! I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information here!

Thanks Mary! I've been on this board for quite some time and have already gain a TON of great ideas, suggestions, and advice:thumbup: ! You ladies (and guys?) are AWESOME!

I'm planning my GRAND OPENING/FALL KICK-OFF now and will be sending out my invitations very soon. I'm planning to have two dates...one on the weekday and one on the weekend...hopefully, this will accommodate everyone. Does this sound okay? Have anyone ever done this?

Thanks and be blessed,
Germell:balloon:

That sounds like a great idea, Germell! Welcome!

Thanks Ann! Just trying to get everything together...I can hardly contain myself long enough to think everything through:p !

Welcome Germell, and congrats on starting your own business!

Welcome, Germell! I'm in Northern Virginia.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/bubblefizz/emoticons/wave2.gif

Goodluck Germell! Congrats and good luck!

Welcome, and good luck with your new business.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Hi NVA...maybe we can get together one of these day for a spot of tea!

Germell,Your idea for the Grand Opening is great! A speaker at National conference suggested doing grand openings this way. I am suggesting this to all my new recruits.

Welcome, you are going to love it here!

Thanks Julie:)

I'm planning to have three different stations (so to speak). One will be the bevs and bits, the second will be the real food-real fast, and of course the third will be the chocolate bliss...I'm sure that station will be a dream come true for the ladies in attendance...well, at least for me it will (I'll be doing a little cheating on my diet that day!).

I'll have the stations at various areas around the house. I'm trying to figure out how many receipes I should do...I don't want to have too much (since this will be two days). Maybe two receipes at each station?

I can't decide if I want to do an actual demo or just a quick intro and let people mingle...so many questions:confused:

I do plan to have a drawing!!! Oh, and because one event will be on a weekday, I'm planning to have a kiddies corner with arts and crafts...this way the adults can mingle freely!

I'm sooooo excited!

Germell,I would'nt do a demo, but have the food out for people to mingle. Place the flip chart pictures with the name of each theme show at the table. Maybe a list of the recipes you will be doing for each them show. This will give you a chance to speak individually with everyone. Choose your focus: are you wanting bookings, sales, this may impact how you set up your open house. My favorite phrase is KISS- keep it simple sam. Too many things may overwhelm you. You want to be relaxed and have fun. I love the idea of providing an area for the kids. If you have access to the creative cutters set, playdough, these are great fun for kids. Good luck on your days. And do, please share your success. I love to hear the "Aha...s " others have.

Germell your Kick-off sounds great! I may have to take some tips from you! I love all the enthusiasm! and I LOVE that you are an etiquette consultant! I did cotillion my senior year of high school and the proper ways of interaction in society are lost on so many these days. Way to go for trying to spread that!

Welcome, Germell, and best wishes on your new business. It sounds like you're planning a great start!

Welcome Aboard!!:)

Welcome & Good Luck To You!!:D

Hi Germell!
Welcome to PC and CS! Sounds like you're going to have a great business kick-off! Keep us posted as to your results!

lockhartkitchen said:
Germell,

I would'nt do a demo, but have the food out for people to mingle. Place the flip chart pictures with the name of each theme show at the table. Maybe a list of the recipes you will be doing for each them show. This will give you a chance to speak individually with everyone. Choose your focus: are you wanting bookings, sales, this may impact how you set up your open house. My favorite phrase is KISS- keep it simple sam. Too many things may overwhelm you. You want to be relaxed and have fun. I love the idea of providing an area for the kids. If you have access to the creative cutters set, playdough, these are great fun for kids.

Good luck on your days. And do, please share your success. I love to hear the "Aha...s " others have.

Thanks Julie! I didn't even think of what I wanted to focus on...seemingly everything;) ! I does help to narrow it down.

Can I just order the creative cutters? How would I do that? I would love that for my daughter...she will be my little chef assistant :eek:)

Thanks so much for all your help!

GourmetGirl said:
Germell your Kick-off sounds great! I may have to take some tips from you! I love all the enthusiasm! and I LOVE that you are an etiquette consultant! I did cotillion my senior year of high school and the proper ways of interaction in society are lost on so many these days. Way to go for trying to spread that!

It's a lost art! Manners are so important these days, but few children...or even adults have the slightest clue...and I'm talking basic manners :eek:( I love teaching etiquette, especially in a fun setting like a tea party and the children really seem to enjoy learning this way! I'm hoping to incorporate manners into PC cooking classes...this would be another great way for the kids to learn in a fun setting! We'll see how this all works out, but I'm very hopeful!

1. What is the mission of Pampered Chef?

The mission of Pampered Chef is to bring back good manners and promote their importance in today's society.

2. What is the role of a Pampered Chef consultant?

The role of a Pampered Chef consultant is to host cooking and catalog parties, share product knowledge and recipes, and promote the importance of manners during these events.

3. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on their website or through a current consultant. You will receive training and support to help you succeed in your role.

4. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant as long as they are at least 18 years old and have a passion for cooking, entertaining, and promoting good manners.

5. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my etiquette consulting business?

You can incorporate Pampered Chef products into your etiquette consulting business by using them during your events, recommending them to your clients, and offering them for purchase at your parties or through your company's website.

Back